Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 8, 2016
The thermostat light does not go off, the item is likely broken
on February 5, 2016
my wife take pride in ironing shirts and blouses so they are fresh and good looking.
She is more than satisfied with this new iron.
on February 1, 2016
This works perfectly. Not much effort needed, steam comes out effectively and no calcium forming.
on January 23, 2016
Works great and the price was excellent
on January 19, 2016
I love it , it's doing the job
on January 19, 2016
After reading the reviews about how great this iron is, I find that it is not. I've had this iron for about a year now. It hisses, leaks water (the worst part) and just performs poorly. I expected so much better from this iron. I'm not buying another one however because I don't want to pay more money and take a chance on getting another poor product. I've bought too many below par irons for awhile.
on January 18, 2016
Piece of junk; always leaked and ruined my ironing. After a few months, rust spillled out. POJ>
on January 12, 2016
Directions not very good and should be better written in ENGLISH! You can't see water levels the glass that holds water is to dark. Steam worked well for 3 weeks, now barely works at all, says it works with regular water but I do not think so. This was a disappointing purchase and I thought at the price point it would be an OK product. Product is being returned
on January 10, 2016
When I got this iron (about 4 months ago), I thought it would be better than the Shark I was using that was dripping. At first, it had a very nasty smell and when I used the steam, it would spit white particles out onto whatever I was ironing. I thought that perhaps this was because when they installed the glass plate they did not properly clean the surface prior to attaching the glass. However, in the last two months, the iron began to leak. Although this is an "anti-drip" iron, that name is technically correct -- it does not drip: it runs or shoots water is a stream out of a vent they put in the casing when you put the water in. Even when there is so little water in the reservoir that the iron will barely create steam, it will still have water running down the handle. Now call me crazy, but for some reason, I don't feel all that comfortable using electrical appliances with water literally running down my arm! I'm going back to the Shark that only "dripped" water and didn't drowned me!

Unfortunately, I didn't keep my receipt when I purchased this piece of dodo from a local merchant and thankfully I didn't waste my money on en extended warranty, because I doubt that the company would do anything more than try to give me another one just like it, so I will just chalk this one up to another life lesson learned -- you get what you pay for!
on January 7, 2016
Works as expected. Gets hot fast and glides nicely.