T-fal C836SC Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Cookware Set , 12-Pieces, Silver
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$157.39 (61%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stainless-steel construction for long lasting performance
- Multi-layer base w/ copper bottom for fast, even heat distribution
- Riveted stainless-steel handles ergonomically designed for comfort
- Glass lid allows you to watch cooking progress. Vented hole lets steam escape to prevent boiling over
- Dishwasher safe; oven safe to 500 degree f;
- Safe for all cooking methods including induction
- Limited lifetime warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: T-fal C836SC Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Cookware Set , 12-Pieces, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Home & Cook USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18-10 Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||12-Piece||11 Piece||10-Piece||10 Piece|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The negatives I saw in the reviews here were that things were sticking and the handles got hot. I have not had a problem with either. In my opinion and from my experience the people who had food stick to the pans need to alter their cooking methods. Non-stick cookware, aside from not lasting very long and being dangerous to your health, has removed oils and butter from many peoples recipies. As for the handles getting hot, you need to use a burner that is equal to or smaller in size than the bottom of the cookware. I use the proper size burners and even when cooking at high temperatures my handles stay cool to the touch.
Hopefully this helps.
Like a lot of people, I had some concerns about cooking with stainless. So, previous to getting the set, I did a little research to make sure I knew what I was doing when I started. I'd like to share some of those tips here to help anyone that might be having a difficult time or shared my concerns. Here goes:
1. Never use High heat unless you are boiling water! Stainless conducts heat amazingly and medium to medium/high heat it the equivalent of using High with other pots and pans.
2. Always warm the pan first before adding oil or butter. It just takes a few seconds. When you can feel the heat coming off the pan, its ready for your oil or butter.
3. Eggs! Eggs were my biggest concern. I think everyone at some point has tried to cook eggs in stainless and ended up with some sort of catastrophe. There is an easy solution to making PERFECT eggs, scrambled or not. Here it is. Set your eggs, in the shell, in a bowl of warm water while the pan is warming. Cold eggs stick! They only need a minute or so in warm water. Once the pan is warm and the butter is melted, the now warm eggs can be added and they will slide around super easy, flip with no sticking! On top of that, the eggs come out perfect. I don't know if it's the even heat or what but try it, you'll see.Read more ›
Some say that they're a beast to keep in showroom condition. Well, I don't hang them on the wall, I take them out of the cupboard and put 'em on the stove and use 'em like they were intended. If they start to look a little dull, Bar Keeper's Friend and a paper towel does wonders, or an SOS pad, either one. No elbow grease needed - they clean up to a nice shine with no fuss at all. They are far easier to wash than our old pans were. A swish of the rag and they're done.
I got the full set plus a few additional pieces. I've done everything so far from soup to chili to sauces and puddings. I've fried, brased, deep fried, roasted and used them on the stove top and in the oven. I love the see-through lids!! They've opened up a whole new capability to me.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are not as great as I though they would be. I have had these for almost 2 years and ever since I bought them, I have taken care of them and followed instructions on how to... Read morePublished 2 days ago by couponingfrk
They are easy to keep clean and shiny, they cook well on my Induction cook top, but there is not a good selection of sizes of pans. Read morePublished 7 days ago by thinker
I wanted stainless steel copper clad cookware but could not afford to spend hundreds of dollars. I took a chance on this cookware and I am so happy I did. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Susan M.
Love these pans had them for almost 3 yrs the best.
Cons the copper on the bottom came off after the first yr. Read more
I've never seen cookware with all the foods sticking to the bottom.Published 22 days ago by Tae S. Shin
Hard to get used to the non-stick aspect, but love them otherwise.Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love these.have to learn to cook a little different but I dint mind. And so much healthierPublished 29 days ago by Kristi I.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.