Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on April 15, 2014
Good camera, good (brand name accessories) but cheap camera bag. Also, the screen protectors are NOT static cling, but use an adhesive.

Plan on ordering a new camera bag, some new screen protectors, and some extra batteries and you've got a great deal on an entry level DSLR with a couple good starter lenses.
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2014
This is the very first camera I have ever owned and I am 100% satisfied with it. It is SUPER easy to use. I have been having a lot of fun with is, it is also easy to use.
22 comments8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2014
First let me say this: The camera body and genuine lenses are fantastic! I see why it's still beating comparatively priced cameras like the T5 even today!

The accessories are where it starts to fall apart, besides the SD cards, Card Reader, and remote shutter button that is.

All the screw on filters blur when minimal zoom is applied, but for a basic shot it works.

The wide angle adapter does provide a nice shot for nearby objects, but has stretching/tunneling on the side, but really that can be cropped out, or left in for effect.

The Portrait adapter does double the zoom of your basic lens, so if you don't feel like lugging the 300mm lens around it's a good way to get a little closer without loosing too much detail.

I wouldn't keep my camera in this bag, it offers no protection and doesn't provide enough room for everything included, but it does function well as an accessories bag, get a real bag for your camera.

The flash definitely works, but it's also aftermarket and the camera doesn't sync with it so it's manual settings only. Also, there are no settings on the flash itself, so it's always full on full brightness, and is QUITE BRIGHT, drains batteries fast, and won't fire in rapid succession (2 second recharge sometimes), and constant manual settings adjustments are needed with very little difference in light.

But after all that I am still very satisfied with my purchase as it was the same price as just the body and 2 lenses by itself!
on June 12, 2014
I really love everything about the kit with the exception of the bag. It is obvious it is not of good quality and it is definitely not durable. Will be purchasing a different bag. I am enjoying the camera and there is quite a bit that I will need to learn in order to know all of his functions and what I will be able to do.
on May 17, 2014
I LOVE IT ,THE CAMERA HAS SO MANY CAP. IT DOSE EVERYTHING I NEED IT TO DO THANK YOU SO MUCH.
on June 13, 2014
Awesome package deal. This is probably worth double or triple of the selling price. Very pleased. The only problem is trying to put all of it in the camera bag..so really no problems at all. Can't wait to get this camera into the wilderness when we go on vacation!!
on May 27, 2014
It's my first experience with this type of camera and turned very good, the combo is perfect. Now to take advantage
on October 2, 2014
The camera is excellent. In retrospect, this kit is a bunch of cheap products. The lenses are okay but the wide angle and telephoto lenses produce terrible images. This is a good kit for a beginner to experiment with accessories but don't expect professional quality from anything other than the camera itself.
on May 14, 2014
I'm new to photography so my son told me to buy Canon and this is the perfect kit to go with got it on time and has almost all you need !
on June 12, 2014
I enjoyed unpacking all the items it came with that camera some I already own but I can still use it. The camera got I extensive workout it performed to my satisfaction. I will order a second battery for it however the battery it came with it lasted a long time even when I shot several videos. I love this camera because of the light weight camera I needed for all day photography. I have the 5D Mark II which is a heavy camera to carry around all day for several day's I purchased the Canon Rebel. All lenses performed fantastic. I am very happy with the product. The bag it came with it is extremely light weight you can carry all equipment I need with me without hurting my neck and shoulders, I would not use it for travel I have a more sturdy bag for that.
Anyone it needs a light weight camera I highly recommend this product.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse