4.0 out of 5 stars The table is sturdy and the chairs quite comfortable, February 7, 2011
Peggy (KITCHENER, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TABLE AND CHAIRS SET (Meco/Samsonite E48-34SN91)
I looked everywhere in my city for a Samsonite card table and chairs and could not find it so I went online and was surprised to see that there was only one site that carried it. I took a chance ordering it because the description online did not state the colour of the table. It only said that the chairs had a sand covering. I would have appreciated a better description. Luckily, the table was the colour I wanted. I had to pay more for the shipping than what the set cost me and on top of it, I paid an extra $25. for duty. I don't know why Samsonite card tables are so hard to find. I'm a bridge player and I wanted that particular square size. All the other folding tables are rectangular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, March 14, 2011
This review is from: TABLE AND CHAIRS SET (Meco/Samsonite E48-34SN91)
Good solid set. Was a gift I sent to my son - he is using it everyday and likes it. Delivery was great - no worries. Would buy Samsonite again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service!, April 28, 2010
This review is from: TABLE AND CHAIRS SET (Meco/Samsonite E48-34SN91)
The table and chair set arrived quickly; but the box looked as if the shipper had dropped it from a great height. Naturally, the table and chairs were damaged significantly. I called the seller, whose reps were gracious and professional. They had a good replacement set in my hands within 33 hours of my one and only phone call to them. GREAT!!

TABLE AND CHAIRS SET (Meco/Samsonite E48-34SN91)
Out of stock