5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Range Bag
Published on November 9, 2009 by Mudshark100

1.0 out of 5 stars Bag Not Available
Per the seller, "...we were just informed by TAC Force that they are closing their business."

This is unfortunate, as this bag was reputed to be excellent.
Published on February 17, 2011 by Glen Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Range Bag, November 9, 2009
This review is from: TAC Force Range Bag (Sports)
I have two hand guns and go to the shooting range regularly. I did a lot of research before I found the TAC Force. I have been extremely pleased with my purchase. It has zippered compartments on the front and back with padded inserts to hold by guns. Both compartments have several pockets for magazines. The bag has a primary compartment with two adjustable dividers. Ideal for ammo, hearing protection, holsters. It also has end pockets for additional ammo, safety glasses, accessories. I have had several people ask me where I got my bag. It is made of a heavy canvas and is very durable. I expect it to last me for many years. This is exactly what I was looking for and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Range Bag, March 17, 2010
This review is from: TAC Force Range Bag (Sports)
Pricing: I recently was looking for a large range bag to replace my totally inadequate small duffel I had been using. I was unable to find this bag in black for under 100 dollars before shipping costs. The manufacturer discounts some of the bags in other colors (not black), but charges over $20 dollars to ship it! Bottom line, Amazon has a great price on this range bag.

Product: This is a great bag! It is make of very thick and heavy nylon with all metal fixtures. It has two large pockets the length of the sides that lay flat to place your gun on. There are also magazine holders in those pockets. On the sides are another two generously sized pockets. The inside has a hard bottom panel (removable) and two padded dividers that are attached by velcro strips. Overall great construction. It will easily hold three or more handguns plus lots of ammo! This bag should last you a long long time. I hope this review helps some of you out there looking for a great range bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tac Force small range bag O.D. green, April 10, 2010
This review is from: TAC Force Range Bag (Sports)
I researched and reviewed a lot of range bags before ordering the Tac Force small range bag and I have to say that I am more than pleased! The quality of the bag is excellent, very heavy duty with quality zippers. The removable and changable inner dividers give you a lot of configuration options. If you filled this bag to capacity it would be uncomfortable to carry, it would be too heavy. You can easily fill with (2) full sized auto pistols(in the supplied padded sleeves), (14) magazines in the included sleeves(even my double stack XD .45's), (2) sets of "eyes and ears", full sized staple gun and staples, gloves, and easily 500 rds of ammo. You could probably fit more but as I said it would be uncomfortable to carry. Amazon also had this bag at the best price I could find, $51.34 with free shipping. If you are looking for an excellent small range bag, this is the one! Only complaints that I can muster are that the included shoulder strap does not have a very large pad, and that the only two colors available on amazon are black and od green. These were not big issues for me, so if they aren't big issues for you, order this bag. You will not be dissappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge Bag, small Price, June 2, 2010
This review is from: TAC Force Range Bag (Sports)
The bag is Huge and I mean Huge. The many side pockets make it a perfect bag If you have stuff that you don't want to get mixed up with your every-days stuff.
The gun holders on the left and right side are nice and big. The only thing I didn't like of this bag was the inside dividers which are flimsy and get loose if you carry ammo which will just ignore the dividers all together.
I may (if you do not have a lot of stuff (and I mean a lot) to go with the Medium bag, rather than the big one. The large one Is just huge (Space wise).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, November 27, 2010
This review is from: TAC Force Range Bag (Sports)
Great bag, I was surprised that it had two different pistol bags inside on both sides and a few dividers. Plenty of room for my 2 pistol's, AK mags and ammo and my .22 mags and ammo, 2 sets of ears, cleaning gear, gerber, targets, spotting scope and much more. This is for the medium green bag which seemed to be the best deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, February 2, 2011
This review is from: TAC Force Range Bag (Sports)
Not often that I actually provide a written comment on an item. But I do look when I'm purchasing, and as such I feel that I must comment on this one. It's been an exceptional bag, I've had it about 4 months now and have used it extensively. No wear problems, no stitching issues, zippers are perfect. It's always good to read a review about an item from someone who has used it for a while. And I would recommend without hesitation a purchase of this bag. It holds all my pistols, plus any other item I want. I usually fill up the bag so it's quite heavy when I go to the range and there's been no issues at all with it.

Highly recommend purchasing it. You won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality - Heavy Duty, October 5, 2010
Amazon Customer (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TAC Force Range Bag (Sports)
I purchased this bag to store ammo, headgear, and eye protection for one gun that I often take to the range. The bag is compact, but has plenty of storage, and is considerably more sturdy than I expected. The zippers and material are all very heavy duty. The only complaint that I have relates to the storage of the Gun itself. I prefer to keep a trigger lock on my Gun during transport, and I find that the extra width of the lock can make the gun pocket bulge in an odd way. It doesn't hinder the use of the bag at all, as I simply store the clips in the second pocket, but I would be hesitant with the small bag if you are trying to carry 2 guns and several clips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Bag, November 2, 2010
This review is from: TAC Force Range Bag (Sports)
I purchased the Tac Force range bag in the Small and Black options. I have not yet brought the bag to the range but upon inspecting it and filling it with my stuff, it appears well constructed and thought out. The material is thick and sturdy and should last for many years. Amazon's price plus shipping was well below MSRP. A lot of reviewers say the small sized bag is huge. I don't think it's that huge but just right for two pistols and your gear. It would be nicer if there was a padded pad for the shoulder strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workmansip, November 23, 2010
This review is from: TAC Force Range Bag (Sports)
Got the large black model today, and it looks exceptionally durable and well built. The carry strap seems fine to me, maybe they're using a bigger one than previous buyers. Space and compartments seem well laid out, however, it would be nice if the internal panels allowed one to subdivide the internal space beter...perhaps a few smaller panels would do it. Tough, tough material, and I'm happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tac Force Range Bag, December 31, 2010
M. Palmer (Ann Arbor, MI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TAC Force Range Bag (Sports)
This bag is an excellent value, the small size has enough space to easily carry 3 handguns, 4 boxes of ammo, ear muffs and other accessories.

TAC Force Range Bag, OD Green, Medium