TAG Heuer Men's CAF7110.FT8010 Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta Hybrid Chronograph Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TAG Heuer Swiss quartz hybrid electro-mechanical movement with regatta countdown timer
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Case diameter: 42.3 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Blue dial; Luminous hands and hour markers; Chronograph functions; Regatta timer
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
A high-performance design combines with edgy, contemporary style in TAG Heuer's Calibre S Regatta Aquaracer automatic watch for men (model #CAF7110.FT8010). Both rugged and sophisticated, this versatile watch is built to last. The silver stainless steel watch case measures 42.3mm wide (1.61 inches) and is topped by a shimmery blue countdown bezel. The dark blue dial includes luminous stick hour markers, luminous baton hands (with seconds hand) and a regatta countdown timer. Other features include a sporty black rubber strap, Swiss quartz hybrid electro-mechanical movement, anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, and water resistance to 300 meters (984 feet)--suitable for scuba diving.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.8 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B0019FP46A
- Item model number: CAF7110.FT8010
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||990 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
So what has got me so pissed? I called Tag's customer care and they tell me that a rubber band has a life expectancy of 24-36 months. I explained to them that my watch is in excellent condition and I have tried everything to remove the order. I tried toothpaste, alcohol on a swab and even left it in a ziplock bag w/ baking soda for 3 days. It still has a faint order, I feel like Seinfeld w/that car. To be honest I expected Tag to tell me to bring the watch in and if it is in the condition that I claim they should replace the band once for free. But when she said it has a life expectancy of less than 3 years I was shocked. What happens after 3 years it melts on my wrist?
I'm a little disappointed in Tag, I really expected them to step up to the plate and stand behind their product. Guess they are not ready to play with the big boys yet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i found this same watch for 999.99 @ a tag outlet store in Aurora, Il. Ive only had it a few days. Very comfortable & love the look. Read morePublished on July 30, 2012 by sean_j01
I purchased this watch nearly eleven months ago and I absolutely love it! The watch is indeed far more beautiful than the picture would lead you to believe. Read morePublished on June 14, 2012 by PatchMP