We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Exclusive & patented tag heuer electro-mechanical chronograph movement
- Silver dial with hours, minutes, seconds
- Flyback chronograph with 1/100th of a second accuracy. Laptimer function: best lap time; indication up to 20 laps , and perpetual "retrograde" calendar until 2099
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with luminous hands and stick hour markers. Minute markers. Countdown scale around the outer rim. Two sub-dials displaying: 1/10th of a second, and 1/100th of a second. Hybrid automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 47mm. Case thickness: 14 mm. Fold over with double push button. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. TAG Heuer Mercedes Benz SLR Calibre S Mens Watch CAG7011.BA0254.
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.8 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B001L3QQPI
- Item model number: CAG7011.BA0254
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||47 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
this is first TAG i have ever purcased,and completely disappointed had to spend $64.85
to send the watch for repair which they have kept over 1 month and now they tell me a new pusher that feel off will be another $70.00 dollars. I gave my son my rolex which i've had since 1986, with NO problem not even a cleaning. The long and short of the story i'm going to beg my son for the Rolex back. What a disappointment in a so called firt class company.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an amazing watch, it looks and feels expensive and I have received a lot of compliments. One thing though, the best way to get this is at an official Tag Heur outlet... Read morePublished on September 5, 2013 by Amazon Customer
This watch is just beautiful. I spent several weeks searching for the right watch before I found this one. Read morePublished on March 9, 2013 by Lobofregon