TAG Heuer Men's CAH1112.BT0714 Formula 1 Chronograph Quartz Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TAG Heuer Swiss quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; Luminescent hands and markers; Scratch-resistant titanium carbide coated unidirectional bezel
- Solid 41-mm brushed stainless-steel case with checker flag decorated caseback; TAG Heuer signature logo black rubber strap
- Chronograph functions with 30-minute, 60-second, and 1/10th of a second subdials; Date function between 3 and 4 o'clock
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Bold, sporty, and made with fine attention to detail, the Formula 1 #CAH1112.BT0714 from TAG Heuer is rugged enough to keep up with all your outdoor adventures, but stylish enough to pair with everyday casual wear. Boasting the precision of Swiss quartz movement, this durable accessory has a stainless steel case, titanium carbide unidirectional bezel, and luminous hands and hour markers on the bright red chronograph dial. There's also a sturdy and comfortable black rubber band with buckle for a secure fit, and a convenient date window to keep your day on-track. Water resistant to 660 feet, the Formula 1 features a scratch resistant sapphire crystal to guard against wear and tear.
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.7 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B0016A3NTS
- Item model number: CAH1112.BT0714
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 14, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.4 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||Chronograph, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||2 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
if you looking for a watch to buy this is it
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow! I bought mine in 2008 if I'm not mistaken in Dubai and the price hasn't gone down until now. Great piece of watch and timeless investment! Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jinda
I was so impressed with the service...the delivery time... the quality. I am so happy with this purchase. I could not have made a better choice! Read morePublished on June 29, 2013 by Lynn Benoit
Perhaps the best watch I've ever owned. It's elegance gets my complements all the time. And the accuracy of time kept his the best to date I've seen.Published on December 14, 2012 by FireBreak!!
This watch is very hard to read - you have to tilt it at just the right angle to be able to see it - and in bright sunlight it becomes more problematic. Read morePublished on October 20, 2010 by David J. Snetsinger