Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TAG Heuer Women's CAH1213.BA0863 "Formula One" Stainless Steel Watch with Diamonds
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 29, 2012
I love this watch. It's the perfect blend of elegance, sport, fashion and diamond bling. I nearly blinded myself driving the other ay when the sun shone off it and into my eyes. The only thing that was a pain was finding a jeweller that would take the extra links out of the band.
on February 5, 2013
The watch is lovely but it is a fake. The watch arrived without a copy of the warranty and there are some other characteristics which would indicate it is not real.
on December 31, 2012
High quality product for the best price in the market. I took to Jarred's and they confirmed that it is no fake.
The packing was not very good for an expensive watch.
on September 23, 2012
I wore this watch yesterday and got so many compliments. I've a small wrist, still it looked great, not too big. I took it to KAY Jewelers for re sizing and fortunately they were able to it.

You won't regret buying this watch. It's great I'm so in love with it.
on October 7, 2012
I love it, found it a bit heavy at first but got use to it! Classy and bold!!! I love the size and the white ceramic. Also the date is easy to see!!
on January 12, 2015
I love this watch! I've always wanted a Tag watch. I really wanted one with a big face and bling! That is what I got!
on December 6, 2013
I love this watch! It's a beautiful piece to my collection! I recommend to buy this wonderful piece of watch
on January 14, 2013
Prompt delivery and exactly as promised. Please be advised that many jewlers refuse to size the band if the watch wasn't purchased from them. In reality, it doesn't require any special tools and any jewler can resize the band.
on October 15, 2014