5.0 out of 5 stars Great entry level Tag watch
Published 23 months ago by Tom

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning do NOT buy expensive watches from Amazon
They do not stand behind these watches as you would expect. Purchase a Tag watch from them. After returning it for the second time I got it back. Wore it two weeks and it literally fell apart as I picked it up to put it on. Took it to a local Tag dealer which was insistent the watch should be replaced after not being properly sealed in this manner.

Amazon...
Published 8 months ago by S. Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entry level Tag watch, October 19, 2012
This review is from: TAG Heuer Men's CAU1110.BA0858 Formula 1 Black Dial Chronograph Steel Watch (Watch)
This is my first luxury watch, or my "everyday tag", being 29 I thought the Rolex and Omega watches seemed a little "old fashion" for me(and was a little out of my price range), so I went with a Tag. The watch is just flashy enough, while not over the top and doesn't looks like a Swiss army knife on my wrist. The price was just right as well, the Tag watches under $1000 seem to get poor reviews, this seem like a happy medium. Using amazon I got a great deal, after buying this watch I went to the Las Vegas Tag boutique saw this same watch in the window and was an extra $600 dollars. Some short comings (this is nit-picking) it does NOT say tag on the side of the face like the lower and higher end formula 1's, and the bezel doesn't move. I'm not a diver, so the bezel is not a selling point to me, but I was a little bummed about the lack of the brand name on the side. It is a nice solid watch, it feels and looks amazing.
The biggest problem is once you start buying luxury watches you sort of get hooked.
Now I need to save up for a Grand Carrera Automatic Calibre 6 RS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning do NOT buy expensive watches from Amazon, January 14, 2014

Amazon REFUSED to stand behind their warranty and is refusing to replace or refund the watch.

Do not invest the money thinking Amazon has any intention of offering an adequate warranty with these expensive watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, December 17, 2012
Delivered on time, great watch and great price I was planning to wait for Christmas to wear it.... Could not resist... Tried it on and kept it on

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, February 5, 2013
My husband loved it ...he really like tagheuer watch since highschool.though its quiet expensive but long lasting!...his 37 now and happy with his new tag watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 22, 2014
ricardo w f pereira (belo horizonte, minas gerais, BR) - See all my reviews
Elegant and cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, February 5, 2014
great watch , great quality
I really like it
my second tag!
will come 10 more
I do recommend this watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, August 7, 2013
Nice watch, have had it for a week and it fits nicely and is very light weight. I had a Guess watch that was similar in style and overall appearance but felt like it weighed quite a bit more. I hardly notice that I have this one on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, January 16, 2013
Es mi primer reloj Tag. Lo compre muy economico a comparacion de otros lugares. Luce muy bien. Hasta el momento no tengo ninguna queja.