5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhh my first TAG!! Nice
Great watch and fantastic price in Amazon. My local TAG store did the link fit for my wrist at no charge. Love this watch for MY Birthday!
Published 8 days ago by Gino Marrix

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning do NOT buy expensive watches from Amazon
They do not stand behind these watches as you would expect. Purchase a Tag watch from them. After returning it for the second time I got it back. Wore it two weeks and it literally fell apart as I picked it up to put it on. Took it to a local Tag dealer which was insistent the watch should be replaced after not being properly sealed in this manner.

Amazon...
Published 5 months ago by S. Owen

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning do NOT buy expensive watches from Amazon, January 14, 2014
This review is from: TAG Heuer Men's CAU1115.BA0858 Formula 1 Grey Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

Amazon REFUSED to stand behind their warranty and is refusing to replace or refund the watch.

Do not invest the money thinking Amazon has any intention of offering an adequate warranty with these expensive watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhh my first TAG!! Nice, July 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Watch, May 8, 2014
I bought this for my husband for our 35th anniversary and he loves it! It is beautiful and of course a Tag. What else can I say!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 8, 2012
Jay "Jay" (Chesapeake, VA) - See all my reviews
Got this watch at an authorized tag dealer an absolutely love it! Very happy with my purchase. Solid workmanship and quality.

Rate and Discover Movies