TAG Heuer Men's CAU1116.BA0858 Formula 1 Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch
- Quartz movement
- Black dial
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Chronograph feature
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
CAU1116.BA0858 Color: Black/Red Features: -Watch.-Stainless steel case and bracelet.-Scratch resistant sapphire.-Quartz movement.-Sapphire crystal.-Functions: Chronograph.-Water resistant up to 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet.-Made in USA.-Case Diameter: 42mm.-Overall: 7" H x 5" W, 0.5 lb. Dimensions: -Case Thickness: 20mm. Collection: -Collection: F1. Warranty: -1 Year warranty.
The TAG Heuer Men's CAU1116.BA0858 Formula 1 Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch is a trusted and stylish companion that you will never want to leave your side. Featuring a black analog chronograph dial, date display, tachymeter, red inner bezel and a silver stainless steel band, this watch is a must-have for your collection.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B007W1102W
- Item model number: CAU1116.BA0858
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 3, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
A new watch for my personal collection.
I hope that very soon the Formula 1 model comes with bracalete black steel PVD finish.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
GREAT TIME PIECE, IF YOU ARE HESITATING ABOUT BUYING A TAG JUST DO IT YOU WONT REGRETPublished 10 months ago by Tomas Cuartas
This watch is a complete piece of junk. After one year, the stem came out of the watch while I was changing the time on an overseas flight. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Professor Traphagan