- Save $25.00 when you spend $250.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by WatchMaxx. Enter code WMX25OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get free 2-day shipping (within the US) on this item when you spend $850.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by WatchMaxx. Here's how (restrictions apply). Here's how (restrictions apply)
TAG Heuer Men's CAV5185.FC6237 Grand Carrera Leather Strap Chronograph Black Dial Watch
|Price:||$6,895.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$3,605.00 (34%)|
- Swiss Automatic movement
- Black dial
- Titanium case, black leather strap
- Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Introducing TAG Heuer Carrera and Grand Carrera Watches
Looking for a sporty luxury watch? Explore our selection of TAG Heuer Carrera and Grand Carrera watches, each equipped with racing-inspired watch dials with multifunction or chronograph features. See all TAG Heuer Carrera and Grand Carrera watches.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Chrono Automatic Titanium Watch - CAV5185.FC6237
Drawing its namesake from the classic Carrera Panamericana road race of 1950s, the TAG Heuer Men's Grand Carrera Watch is packed with high-end features, like Swiss automatic movement, a titanium bezel, and a stainless steel case. Its unique blue and black dial is protected by a sapphire crystal and features three subdials at the three, six, and nine o'clock position. Other dial features include baton hour markers and luminous hour hands. For added function, the unidirectional bezel that surrounds the dial features tachymeter information. Other high-end features include a textured patent leather band that closes with a deployment clasp and water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.2 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00406JRXG
- Item model number: CAV5185.FC6237
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 3, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case diameter||43.2 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15.6 millimeters|
|Band Material||patent leather|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21.9 millimeters|
|Special features||Screw down crown, Shock resistant, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I bought an auto winder case Diplomat 31-404 Boxy Programmed Carbon Fiber and Black Interior Single Battery Powered and AC Adapter Watch Winder but according to TAG the watch will go for 42 hours if not worn. I have not got more than 12 without it on since I bought it.
Love this watch and would buy it again. It is by far the most I have ever paid for a watch. In fact it is probably close to double the price of my other 10 watches combined. but it truly makes a statement. Be confident buying from Amazon, This is the real deal
The small circular dial at the 6 o'clock position ticks the seconds off with precision. The left hand gauge is non-working since my version has a quartz movement. One less thing to break I think. The rubber watch band is very comfortable and the clasp is easy to fasten and release. Bossman (the name of the Thai street vendor) was more than happy to adjust it for me and set the time and date. Tag has great customer service! I opted not to get the extended warranty for an additional 500 THB, which coincidentally was the same price for a couple of drinks at the go-go club next door. All in all this was a great buying experience. I highly recommend this watch.
The TAG badge has come unglued and is tilting at a slight angle, about 15 degrees right of perpendicular. Although I was very upset initially, it is something I can live with. The rest of the watch still runs flawlessly. I guess I should have bought the extended warranty after all, but seeing Patpong's famous ping pong show was worth the extra 500 THB. Call me a happy customer.