5.0 out of 5 stars Tag Heuer Link Auto Chronograph Day-Date Watch
Published on May 11, 2011 by Uncle George

2.0 out of 5 stars The Link will be my last Tag
I have been a Tag owner for over 16 years. For the most part I have been pleased but this last purchase has forced my loyalty to shift. This is an ok watch but for over $2k it should be better than just ok...

Published on April 3, 2011 by Craig Lee Zurman

5.0 out of 5 stars Tag Heuer Link Auto Chronograph Day-Date Watch, May 11, 2011
Uncle George (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TAG Heuer Men's CJF211B.BA0594 Link Automatic Chronograph Day-Date Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch about a month ago, and after having the band adjusted for my wrist, I've been wearing it 5 days a week for the past 3 weeks. I really like the look of this watch; it is exactly as pictured on the Amazon website. I think that the white dial looks dresser then the black dial version, and I don't have any trouble reading the time or the Day-Date feature on the white dial.

I had been concerned that the band would pull at the hair on my wrist, but it doesn't. In fact it's very comfortable, and the watch balances well on my wrist. The watch is heavier then my previous watch, but I found that I got used to it immediately.

The watch keeps very accurate time. I have compared it to a digital/atomic watch I have and so far they always agree. I like the Day-Date feature very much. It's useful to me and one of the main reasons I bought this model.

The only advise I would give to potential buyers is to make sure you move or wind the watch or put it in a watch winder over the weekend if you are not wearing it. The directions say that it will maintain a wind for 42 hours, which won't quite take you through the week end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, December 18, 2010
I am quite pleased with this watch. It is a beautifully made piece and it is very well finished. It keeps quite accurate time and the self-winding function keeps it ticking away quite nicely. The watch is quite large. The mechanical details on this watch are fascinating. Even the packaging is quite elaborate and all the proper warranty information was included.

The watch is comfortable to wear, no pinching or binding, and while it is quite heavy, it is not uncomfortably so. I hesitated a bit getting the white face as i thought it might be a bit difficult to read the dial but that is not the case. There is more than enough contrast to make it easy to tell the time. The glass back is neat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath taking, November 7, 2010
This watch is just perfect, the way it looks when you open the box and see it shine you are like WOW.

5.0 out of 5 stars TAg Heuer Men's Link automatic, November 20, 2010
The Design visually and mechanically is marked to the highest degree of excellence...superb engineering...similarily to viewing and studying a BMW 335i, I can't stop admiring it!

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite watch, and at a great price., December 22, 2012
timeless and durable. this watch looks excellent on your wrist regardless if you are in your casual weekend clothes or dressed up for a nice dinner. there is literally nothing that you can wear that would clash with this classy piece. lasts about 2 and a half days without winding in my experience. if you are only going to buy one nice watch, i would make it this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Link will be my last Tag, April 3, 2011
Craig Lee Zurman (Seminole, Florida United States) - See all my reviews

The band is of poor engineering and has needed to be repaired from the links loosening. Further, it is always a few minutes slow. Finally, all these problems still are present after spending an additional $250 at Pro Time Service, Tags repair center.

I'm saddened but am also disappointed in the products depreciation as well.

Craig Z
Seminole FLA

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifetime asset to own, July 30, 2010
This TAG-H was my partner's selection! What she says is that with TAG-H on the wrist, it looks simply sexy!
I am proud to wear and show-off in the honour of her love.
Engineered to the perfection, this time machine is another example of an excellence in reliability & elegance.
So if you adore perfection, reliability and elegance, then this is an asset to own for a lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my gift, December 17, 2009
My wife gave me this watch for my birthday. I love it! It is very stylish and has a lot of dials on it that I still has to discover. I probably won't use them but they make the watch look cool. I would recommend the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars sentimental, transparent back, June 26, 2010
Dear Buyers,

This watch indeed is very precious, a very valuable item. The luxury value is the transparent back(like the one in grand carerra). I highly recommend this Tag Heuer Link automatic day-date chronograph calibre 16 white face! This watch appears in the 2010 Tag Heuer product catalogue.
You will be very happy about the accuracy and prestige movement of this watch! It is transparent on the back of the face of the watch; this is a bonus and is the best part of this watch. In comparison of the transparent back, this watch is even better than the Grand Carerra model.

Amazon provide me stress free, valuable bargain and pricing. Bravo!

Merry Christmas, happy Holidays and Happy New Year y'all all! Be bless, be fruitful and abundance for the rest of 2010 and in 2011 !!
May blessings be poured on you and your family, thank you! :-) AHTL
very truly yours,

AHTLam (aka Alex) AAGS, BCC, MA
2009 Business & Finance Club at Harvard University -- Chief Human Resource Officer (summer interim)
Prevent Alcohol Risk related Trauma injuries for Youth program speaker
Laurence Decore Student Leadership Award
Mount Royal College (University) Student Leadership certification (X2)
Frances Caymre memorial Award
Canadian Red Cross Milestone Award
NCCP coaching certified
University of Calgary Student Success certification
University of Calgary Student Advisory Council (2007-08)
University of Calgary Team Leadership certification (X2)
University of Calgary Personal Leadership certification

Publication in the Herald & National Post :
"A drunk and substance intoxicated driver hit Alex while he is riding his motorcycle years ago. A year of intense and difficult hospitalization taught Alex to persevere and had given him profound experiences. Alex speaking to the public, different schools/ students derive his humanity mandates. Advocating through education means is likely the greatest freedom that we currently have. Through education Alex gain and provide opportunities. Alex brings his non-profit business administration studies at Mount Royal College forward and indirectly leads to an opportunity to write to the Honourable Doug Horner, advanced education minister and the Honourable David Onley, lieutenant governor to help the transition to Mount Royal University. With blessings, Alex bring his study to Harvard University studying a graduate course. Alex scoring an "A" in the organization behaviour course signals his hard work, morale and value. He was being described by others: "Inspirational leadership", "Diligent, excellent communicator and he is focused", "Remarkable", "Alex have much to say and much to teach", "In addition to the qualities of courage and service, Mr Lam embodies an ethic of honesty and depth", "an extraordinary person", "outstanding performer with great potential", and "a leader that will make a difference in the world". Because of these reasons Alex will continue to ground his morale and value in leadership to gain the objective for both positive ends and high performance. The outcome of his effortful advocation, discourse, and meetings with the university's administration and the Dean of Law: The University of Calgary Register and the Faculty of Law became accessible. The accessibility gives easy access to the Law library users, University of Calgary students, instructors, the deans and the public. Especially, those leader(s) who continue to challenge OUR constitution for greater (means) result."

Rate and Discover Movies