TAG Heuer Women's WAC1215.BC0840 Formula 1 Maria Sharapova Diamond Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TAG Heuer Swiss quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 39 mm
- Stainless-steel case; White dial; Date function
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Glitzy and glamorous, this TAG Heuer timepiece boasts both beauty and an impeccable design. Its white cloth band joins to a 38-millimeter-in-diameter stainless-steel case topped by an elegantly polished stainless-steel bezel studded with diamonds. The scratch-resistant sapphire-coated window reveals a crisp, white dial that showcases a sophisticated mix of silver-tone Arabic numeral and shape hour indicators as well as small silver-tone stick minute markers. Luminescent hour hands and a discreet date window at the four o'clock add convenience to this fine, durable timepiece that's water resistant to an impressive 660 feet.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.8 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B000HDJWRM
- Item model number: WAC1215.BC0840
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 14, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9.8 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|