TAG Heuer Men's WAE1113.FT6004 Tiger Woods Professional Golf Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TAG Heuer Swiss quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case Diameter is 36.5 mm
- Black Titanium and stainless-steel case; Charcoal-gray dial; Luminous hands and hour markers; Date function
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Take the green in black with this handsome TAG Heuer timepiece. The sweat-proof black rubber band measures 22 millimeters wide and joins to a modern, square 36-millimeter-wide case crafted of lightweight titanium. A black titanium bezel frames the charcoal-gray dial, protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire dial window. Silver-tone hour indicators and metallic, luminescent hands complete the polished look of this fine timepiece that also offers a date window at the three o'clock position. This Swiss-quartz powered watch is water resistant to 165 feet.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.7 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B0017UGRM2
- Item model number: WAE1113.FT6004
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case diameter||36.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.6 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Special features||Luminous, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Very lightweight and unique square case. Also much thinner than many of my higher end watches, so those Italian designer cuffs actually fit around it and my big wrists.
Still warming up to the way the band opens via the back of the watch unbuckling, but it is a sharp watch and one that I thoroughly enjoy wearing.
It is very light and barely one feels it- the band mechanism is certainly different but very attractive and the watch has not scaped flying away at a swing speed over 100 milles. In regards to water expossure I am still little tentative. JUAN.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I absolutely love this watch. It is stylish and almost feels like you aren't even wearing it. My big complaint...the battery died 4 months after I bought it from Amazon. Read morePublished on February 4, 2011 by Verd
I couldn't be happier with this watch and the entire purchase process. The recipient of this gift can be very difficult to please, but he is beyond satisfied with the watch. Read morePublished on July 20, 2010 by aaronsuks
I purchased the TAG Heuer Men's WAE1113.FT6004 watch. I wanted a casual, but smart looking watch, and this one is terrific. Read morePublished on July 7, 2010 by JBank