TAG Heuer Men's WAF1112.FT8009 Aquaracer Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precise Swiss ETA F06.111 quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; Luminescent hands and markers; Unidirectional bezel with SuperLuminova dot at 12 o'clock
- Solid 38.4-mm stainless-steel case with engraved diver's helmet decorated caseback; TAG Heuer signature embossed black rubber strap
- Date function at 3 o'clock; Silver dial
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
Stainless steel case, black rubber bracelet, silver dial with date display, sapphire crystal, quartz movement, 300 meters water resistance, screw-down crown and case back, 39mm in case diameter.*FREE GROUND SHPG*
The men's Aquaracer from Tag Heuer blends high performance with optimal readability and prestige styling. The 38.4 mm case is crafted from a solid block of stainless steel and showcases a silver dial with diamond polished hands and indices that are coated in a luminescent material for optimal visibility and radiance. The dial also features a sweep seconds hand, a full-color TAG Heuer logo, and a date display at the three o'clock mark. Framing the dial is a unidirectional rotating steel bezel with bold Arabic numerals and a luminescent marker at the 12 o'clock position. This watch is outfitted on a durable and comfortable signature-embossed black rubber strap. Other notable features include precise Swiss quartz movement, a highly scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, and a screw-in crown and caseback for water resistance to a full 300 meters.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B000JYA0PC
- Item model number: WAF1112.FT8009
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Water resistant depth||990 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
So I started looking - used, new, in stores, online, etc. I tried on a Tag Heuer Aquaracer 2000 at my local Jeweler and found the perfect watch for me. Instead of the $1200 the jeweler wanted I bought the silver-faced model from Amazon for $770. I thought I'd spend $1000-$1500 so I was thrilled.
I teach film and video and sail so I abuse my watches. The Tag came through without a scratch. I liked it so much I bought the same model w/ black face a month later. They are the perfect watches for me - the silver face with a slightly more dressy look - and the black face is classic.