5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!!
I looked at this watch at a few retail locations and it was $800-$900 more than on Amazon! It was delivered to me as promised and was new in the box. The 12 months interest free financing was a HUGE plus and makes this beautiful watch VERY affordable. Thank you Amazon!!
Published on May 3, 2012 by Stertan

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase experience of luxury watch
Disappointing purchase experience.
Published 11 months ago by EC

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase experience of luxury watch, November 26, 2013
This review is from: TAG Heuer Women's WAF1415.BA0824 Aquaracer 28mm Stainless Steel Diamond Dial Watch (Watch)
Disappointing purchase experience.
I bought a watch from this Amazon seller a year ago as a gift. The watch stopped working nine months later. It turns out the there is no manufacturer's warranty provided by the seller, so I can only assume that watches sold by this seller are seconds or worse. The seller does provide a two year warranty so the watch was mailed to them for repair. It is not working again so it seems that the sellers warranty is worthless.
I have been a loyal Amazon customer for a decade and purchased many different items. However, I will never again purchase a luxury item online from Amazon as they support the seller's policies over the rights of the purchaser which I find unacceptable. Expensive lesson learned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!!, May 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I love love this watch, February 23, 2013
I have this watch almost a year now and still love it. Works perfect my dream watch!!! Type of Watch you can have for a Lifetime....

5.0 out of 5 stars TAG Watch, November 28, 2012
So pretty ! The face is easy to read, even with the MOP face and diamond dial ! Bezel turns and is a good timer.