Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TAG Heuer Women's WAF1415.BA0824 Aquaracer 28mm Stainless Steel Diamond Dial Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 26, 2013
Disappointing purchase experience.
I bought a watch from this Amazon seller a year ago as a gift. The watch stopped working nine months later. It turns out the there is no manufacturer's warranty provided by the seller, so I can only assume that watches sold by this seller are seconds or worse. The seller does provide a two year warranty so the watch was mailed to them for repair. It is not working again so it seems that the sellers warranty is worthless.
I have been a loyal Amazon customer for a decade and purchased many different items. However, I will never again purchase a luxury item online from Amazon as they support the seller's policies over the rights of the purchaser which I find unacceptable. Expensive lesson learned.
on May 3, 2012
I looked at this watch at a few retail locations and it was $800-$900 more than on Amazon! It was delivered to me as promised and was new in the box. The 12 months interest free financing was a HUGE plus and makes this beautiful watch VERY affordable. Thank you Amazon!!
on February 23, 2013
I have this watch almost a year now and still love it. Works perfect my dream watch!!! Type of Watch you can have for a Lifetime....
on November 28, 2012
So pretty ! The face is easy to read, even with the MOP face and diamond dial ! Bezel turns and is a good timer.

See 1 answered question