5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and Timeless, June 4, 2012
This review is from: TAG Heuer Women's WAH1212.BA0859 Formula One Stainless Steel Black Dial Watch (Watch)
I bought this as an anniversary present for my wife and she was blown away. The watch is a perfect size and of high quality...plus it was cheaper here on amazon than anywhere else I could find.

5.0 out of 5 stars So elegant, love it!, March 1, 2013
Finally got the watch today. It's better than I expected! It looks masculine but at the same time is also very elegant. The black dial and bezel really make the diamond and the silver hands sparkle even more, the contrast it's beautiful . I really like this watch and can see myself wearing it everyday to work. It goes very well with black or dark colour work suits. I think it will also go well with casual jeans and denim. The best of all, i got at 50% off recommended retail price. Despite the delay in delivery, this is a perfect watch for me. Love it, love it!