5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome watch-very comforable to wear
I received the watch 1 week ago: Amazon's packaging was very professional. The Tag box is as handsome as the watch. Everything included was high quality.

The watch is exactly what I wanted and is described well in pictures and features table..

Published on February 8, 2012 by Kent

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning do NOT buy expensive watches from Amazon
They do not stand behind these watches as you would expect. Purchase a Tag watch from them. After returning it for the second time I got it back. Wore it two weeks and it literally fell apart as I picked it up to put it on. Took it to a local Tag dealer which was insistent the watch should be replaced after not being properly sealed in this manner.

Amazon...
Published 13 months ago by S. Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome watch-very comforable to wear, February 8, 2012
Kent (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TAG Heuer Men's WAP1110.FT6029 Aquaracer Black Watch (Watch)

The watch is relatively thin at 10mm compared to other watches with more features that are 13mm to 15mm thick. The diameter at 39mm is a good fit for most wrists as it does not appear large or oversized in any way.

Rubber wrist band is very good quality. Forms readily to my wrist. The band does require trimming to your size. There are no instructions in the manual, but it is not difficult to figure out.

Sapphire crystal is very hard. Very difficult to scratch. According to Wikipedia the only thing that can scratch it is a diamond.

The watch does have some weight to it, but the rubber band distributes the weight well. As I move my arm during the day, the watch stays upright at the top of my wrist even though I still have the band a little loose.

Trimming the band: you have to cut the band to size. The backside of the band has grooves. The spacing of the grooves are relatively small and you should cut along a groove. Be careful when you get close to your size because one grove makes a surprising difference. The upside is the watch band will fit perfectly.

The overall look of the watch is very handsome. I does not look flashy at all.

Beautifully crafted watch at a very good price. Would not hesitate to buy it or another expensive watch from Amazon again.

Note:Ships from and sold by Amazon.com

6 week update: The watch is very accurate. It has kept time to 1 second compared with 2 radio updated clocks. It has become even more comfortable as the rubber wrist band forms to your wrist(takes only a few days). At 6weeks now, the longer I have this watch the more I like it. It is very high quality, excellent workmanship. Absolutely no buyer's remorse. ha ha

9 month update 11-25-12 watch keeps time perfectly. High quality piece. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars my first "expensive" watch, March 1, 2012
bought as present for myself. gorgeous watch without being too pretentious. its shiny and quality is obvious even from a glance but i think because it is not huge it does not scream out "hey, i'm a starter expensive watch over here". very happy with this watch. thought i would only wear on occasions but after learning about sapphire crystals and their scratch resistance this has become my daily watch. i would definitely buy this watch again and would recommend to anyone in the market for a $1000 watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tag!!!! Great Amazon Service!!!!!!!!!, September 16, 2011
Having decided to buy this particular model Tag Heuer , I was not all that convinced to buy it from Amazon. However, after it promptly arrived with all documentation, clearly brand new
and exactly as represented, I was impressed! The Tag watch is of course beautiful, a great addition to my very small collection at a good price. The rubber bracelet is nicely adjustable and is perfect
to have a subdued look. I had a question about adjustment of the bracelet so I called the Amazon watch hotline that they list. Not only was it answered quickly, but they immediately referred me to a Tag
after sales number who could give me the best informed response.

Another great reason to use Amazon!! I would not hesitate to buy another Tag or other high end watch this way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice!, December 6, 2012
I received a different TAG for my birthday and felt that it was just too large for my wrist. I found this on Amazon and reviewed the other ratings/comments. I believe every one was a 5 star and all the reviews were about the watch size and functionality. After receiving the watch, I found all of the comments to be 100% accurate. The size is perfect for me and can be worn dressy of casual. I was a bit skeptical about purchasing a pricey watch with a rubber band but I actually think it works well with the face and is comfortable. Very pleased with this purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning do NOT buy expensive watches from Amazon, January 14, 2014

Amazon REFUSED to stand behind their warranty and is refusing to replace or refund the watch.

Do not invest the money thinking Amazon has any intention of offering an adequate warranty with these expensive watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tag Aquaracer, October 25, 2012
Great looking watch.

Very happy with this purchase. The strap is cool. Came the next day after I ordered. The manual was not too clear on how to set date and time. Instruction in manual was generic so I wasn't sure how to. Had to call Customer Service for help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, October 17, 2012
This is a beautiful collection to have and looks quite impressive. It's been a few months since I have been using this watch and so far runs accurately without a problem. The band looks quite sturdy as well which was one of my apprehensions initially. Pricewise too, it is not bad compared to usual price ranges of other Tag series. Overall, love this watch and recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! Don't buy from AUTHENTIC WATCHES, February 17, 2014
Bought a Tag Heuer Aquaracer from Authentic Watches. Returned it within warranty period to repair the auto rewind function. They said I would have to pay $268.00 for service to lubricant the watch movement. This after having to paid insured shipping both ways. A local watch repair told me a watch of this quality should never need a serviced this soon. I declined the service and still not had the watch retuned to me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to wear, June 29, 2014
Very nice watch, obviously a great brand, this is my 2nd TAG Heuer. Very wearable and lightweight, it is easy and durable enough to wear every day. Buying experience was perfect. I like how it is both casual and dressy at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving My New Tag!, October 26, 2013
I originally saw my Tag in a Tag Heuer corporate store, was surprised to find it on the Amazon website, I saved $800.00. I am very pleased with my purchase, had to make a minor adjustment to size the rubber watch strap; as a long time Tag customer, I am sure I will enjoy this watch as much as my 20 year old Tag, which still looks great and is keeping perfect time.

TAG Heuer Men's WAP1110.FT6029 Aquaracer Black Watch