5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality and look., August 17, 2012
This review is from: TAG Heuer Men's WAP1111.FT6029 Aquaracer Stainless Steel White Dial Watch (Watch)
I had been looking for a high quality watch that bridges the casual and full dress watch. This watch fits the bill with exceptional quality, look and feel. The box it comes in is also quite nice. Setting the watch and adjusting the band are fairly simple. It is easy to read and very accurate. I have gotten many compliments on the watch and it seems to have an understated appeal to people. I have a sporty Movado and a solid gold Baum and Mercier, but this is my favorite. The watch has a solid feel and some heft to it so you know it's on your wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, October 18, 2012
This is a really nice watch, but I expected something bigger, I have a big wrist, so this one looks too small on it. Otherwise it's a nice watch, and the best of all.............It's a TAG!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars TAG!, May 13, 2014
This watch is awesome. Beautiful craftsmanship you expect from Tag Heuer. I love this one in particular. It's not too big and heavy. I love the rubber strap as you can wear it both formal and informal.