Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 5, 2012
My wife bought this exact watch for me from Amazon last year for Christmas. I've had it for nearly a year now and it my favorite watch! Its not not too big for a those with slimmer wrists, keeps time perfectly and looks very classy. This is my "dress watch". It isn't really a dress watch as its made more for diving or, I dunno, "aquaracing"? Anyways, I'm a pretty casual guy, so this is about as dressy a watch as I ever need.
on December 2, 2012
This watch has an excellent look and feel about it. Very well made. No problems with setting the time or the date. (you unscrew the knob and pull out to adjust date and pull out further to set the time. Push back in and rescrew to seal it.) NOTE: This watch is not considered from an Authorized Dealer and you will end up under Amazon's warranty and not Tag Heurer's warranty. I took the chance because the savings more than made up for the potential cost of a repair/fix if Amazon's policy did not cover the problem.
on July 15, 2013
Outstanding watch. My favorite watch ever. Perfect combination great looks, comforatble feel and durability. Classy for dress up yet practical for everday use. Could not recommend anymore. Outstanding deal from Amazon.
on May 15, 2012
I love this watch since first time I saw it on Amazon, frankly I prefer an automatic one but the price is the issue. So this quartz watch made by Tag Heuer with nice, simple but luxury outlook is my choice.

The diameter of 39mm also fits to my small wrist so I can wear it everywhere without feeling inconvenience. The only small minus is the clasp can be scratched while using, I do hope the future products will have a better coat to avoid this issue.

Thanh from Vietnam.
on February 26, 2013
just received this watch and other than the color is not nearly as blue as the picture shows it is a very nice watch i priced this watch at a local store and it was nearly 2000.00
on February 20, 2013
This is the perfect gift -i've purchased a number of these as gifts for guy and girl versions and they are always well received ! TAG makes a great watch!
on January 9, 2013
Very good watch, at a very good price. Much better than "Big Box" Stores Prices. Would recommend to anyone else who was looking for a nice Tag.
on December 18, 2012
Elegant and make you feel good all day. Heavy so you know it is made of real stainless steel. Great value for the price.
on May 6, 2015
I bought this for a gift for my fiance, he absolutely loved it , such an elegant watch. recommend to anyone thinking of buying a tag watch.