5.0 out of 5 stars 2014 model f1 grande date
Picture don't do justice. The real thing is really something. Nice weight, nice finish and smooth mechanics. Even my 2 bvlgari from bvlgari shop look peel in comparision. I bought it ship and sold by Amazon so I can feel safe when it is coming from Amazon.

The 2014 model revision design is subtle and mature but still looks amazing.

There are some...
Published 1 month ago by J.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product broken
Published 24 months ago by Sharon O

1.0 out of 5 stars Product broken, December 19, 2012
This review is from: TAG Heuer Men's WAU1110.BA0858 Formula 1 Black Dial Stainless Steel Quartz Watch (Watch)
I'm super disappointed in this purchase. I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband who's a watch lover & has always wanted a TAG. After taking a closer look at the watch before wrapping it, I noticed that the Second Counter (second face in the watch) had either stopped moving or actually moved backwards! Backwards?! WTH? The biggest problem with the Second Counter can be noticed when moving it side to side - as if you were wearing it & you were twisting your wrist. When the watch has been sitting still for awhile, the Second Counter will function properly & will appear as if nothing's wrong. Beware - take a closer look! So, it's 5 days before Christmas & I don't have a nice present for my hubby and I won't be refunded the over $800 I spent for another 2-4 weeks. Great.

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst shopping experience online ever, April 29, 2014
I have purchased a watch from Dexclusive last November for my husband's 50 birthday. The Tag Heuer watch cost me almost a $1,000. The watch arrived in the original box and I was initially very happy with the purchase. after three weeks , the watch started to slow down. I have contacted the seller immediately and was instructed on what to do next. They advertise their two year guarantee .We shipped the watch back and after few weeks we got it back (It suppose to be fixed by the TagHeuer company as it was stated to me over the phone). Well , the watch again started to slow down so I have contacted the seller again. The string of offensive mails followed . I was accused of making up a story, of trying to work as they called it "something else", I was told that $1, 000 watch is not a very expensive watch for them etc. They were telling me that my watch was inspected by a TagHeuer technician as well as theirs and nothing wrong was found with it. When I demanded some sort of proof that my watch was send for repair, I received more nasty mails from their manager but no inspection was ever proven. It was simply their word against mine. At first he agreed to take back my watch for restacking fees but few days later he refused to do so stating their one month return policy( even though I have contacted them first time within a month from the purchase date). I recovered my money finally , thanks to Amazon store card .It was the worst ever shopping experience online. Lesson learned: do not buy anything but old books or inexpensive items form Amazon.com.

1.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON WATCH SUPPORT - TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT!, November 21, 2014
up3up4 (SF, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this Black-Dial in November 2012. In March 2013, I discovered the entire dial-stem assembly fell off. Amazon was informed about the defect within four months of this newly purchased, hardly worn watch. Now, two years have gone by, Amazon STILL trying to “resolve” this issue… This watch was mailed back AGAIN, and it has been a month now... NO news about their diagnosis... AND I don't get to wear my NEWLY purchased watch for TWO YEARS! This is RIDICULOUS customer service!!

I’d expected, by now, Amazon would take action to replace this watch with a similar replacement. In fact, in March 2013, the service representative agreed with a replacement (I still have a copy of this communication); however, according to him, there were no stock. I checked your site. Both the black-dial and similar TAGs are available. I’d like to request Amazon to review this on-going file and take an action to replace this watch with either the blk or blk/red dial to its loyal, long-term client.

1.0 out of 5 stars About a poor of a company as you can imagine, April 6, 2014
If you buy a better watch you expect better support. My watch worked about 30 days and, when I tried to change the time in a different time zone, the entire stem came out. I followed all of the steps the company ask and returned it for repair or replacement. They kept my watch for over a month. All through the month they refused to return the watch and refused to make any attempt to repair it. The staff I delt with was always uncooperative and showed no interest in helping resolve the problem. I would NEVER consider using this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2014 model f1 grande date, October 30, 2014

The 2014 model revision design is subtle and mature but still looks amazing.

There are some negative ratings and i think those were sold by third party sellers. I had some issue with them before as well, so i rarely purchase from third party sellers.

It will be good if the review can indicate which seller the product came from.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovin it, July 30, 2013
great watch, highly worth the price. i was worried that it would be too big on my wrist but it actually is very subtle. buy it !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my watch, January 28, 2014
I have been a fan of TAG Heuer since it was just Heuer and was used to time F-1 races. Bought the links model for my wife several years ago and it is her dress up watch. When my favorite watches died, I found this watch and loved the large and easily read face.
The calendar function is small and requires resetting due to months of different length so, I don't bother.....that is the only negative I can think of. Love it and wear it daily. No worries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Formula 1 black dial, November 14, 2012
Stylish and functional. This watch looks great and fits my wrist perfectly. With the screw in crown the integrity of this watch will not be lost. Purchase this watch and you will not regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 8, 2014
Great Watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin it., September 10, 2013
I always want to buy this watch. I love this watch, this is a good deal. Good deal and good buy.