4.0 out of 5 stars TAG Heuer men's watch WAU1113.BA0858
Published 23 months ago by TShields

It's a great watch, and really beautiful, but that giant 12 just doesn't work for me. I returned this watch and got an Aquaracer.
Published 15 months ago by Melissa B. Ratisher

4.0 out of 5 stars TAG Heuer men's watch WAU1113.BA0858, August 8, 2012
This review is from: TAG Heuer Men's WAU1113.BA0858 Formula 1 White Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I work overseas, so I was not there when the watch arrived at my house. My wife said that the shipping was on time and hassle free using Next day air. Of course, this is my standard dealings with Amazon, so I expect great shipping. The watch is definitely a good looking timepiece. This is my first watch over $100 that I have owned. I am not dissapointed with the features and/or appearance. The only con I would give the watch is the size. As a novice in this area, I was pretty much unaware of how it would look on the wrist at 42mm. I am a fairly big guy (240#) so the watch does appear to be a little small for my tastes.....would prefer a little bigger. But, I do like the look of it and will consider this my gateway drug into watch collecting. I have my eye on a Breitling Superocean (44mm) right now, will probably purchase that in the very near future. Strong 4 out of 5 stars on this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars The giant 12 in the 12:00 position is more prominient than I realized, don't love the design., April 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Tag Heuer, October 31, 2013
This is a very beautiful watch. I searched lots of places for the best price and found it here. Received it as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of jewelry, June 13, 2013
Vamsi "cyberphile" (Richmond, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I got this watch as a gift from my wife. Normally I wouldn't dare to buy such an expensive item, but hey, free is good. And this is a great piece to look at. Sometimes, I envy myself looking at the shiny bezel. I like that the lettering is bold and stands out. It's truly an exquisite piece of jewelry. I have a Seiko flight-master with a black dial and it's amusing to see the contrast between the black dial and the white one in this. Both are high quality and I am tempted to buy a gold watch to complete the trifecta.

5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT FOR SON, February 5, 2013
This was a gift for my son from his wife and they were very pleased with it. Shipment came quickly with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars TAG Watch, March 19, 2014
Very handsome timepiece.Looks much better in person than the photo.Would definitely recommend to any guy who is looking for good watch that can be worn with casual or business casual dress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Before buying this watch, July 1, 2012
Take a look of the photos of the Formula 1 wathes from the the Tag Heuer site, the amazon photos make the watches look cheap, when in reality they are stunning!

[...]