Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TAG Heuer Men's WJF211A.BA0570 Link Automatic Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 15, 2007
I have received my Tag Heuer watch within 4 days of ordering, although upon receipt I realised this reseller is not an official TAG Heuer partner which means they cannot issue me with an international warranty card, so that when I am in Europe or elsewhere in the world I will not be able to have my watch serviced.
Other than that I have had no problems at all with this reseller.
on July 9, 2007
Amazon offers an excellent deal on this watch (compared to over 2k at local jewelry stores) and the quality of the watch is stunning. The sapphire crystal casts a dark blue glow over the face in direct sunlight so sometimes the dial looks dark blue and sometimes it looks black. The mini subdial is very stylish and I've gotten many compliments from people who have noticed it. It's a fitting watch for any occasion including everyday work as well as formal events or parties.
on October 16, 2011
I bought this watch from Amazon. Very pleased. This is an older model version which I prefer. The newer version, not for sale on amazon, has a more delicate link band and is less sporty looking (and much more expensive) than this one. The one I received keeps perfect time whether on my wrist or in my watch winder. Very comfortable and attractive link band. Band adjustment took ten minutes at a local jeweler for $20. Given other reviews about service, I'll have it maintained at the same local jeweler that adjusted the band. I have more expensive watches but this has quickly become my favorite and I wear it most of the time.
on December 23, 2008
Worn for 1 month now and I think it's great. It's just as pictured in every way. The band adjustment seemed unusual to many jewelers but the watch repair at Sears knew just how to do it. There's also a fine adjustment which is nice with a metal link band. Accuracy is a little fast which is normal until broken in.
on August 4, 2012
very satisfied! but lack of warranty card, it should be in the last page of the manual, right? pls resend it to me! thx!
on July 15, 2011
I got the watch about 45 days ago and i like it. I wish the watch had a bigger face but it looks good. The second counter is cool. overall it s a great watch. Have worn it in the pool and in the ocean with no problems. The watch also looks good when wearing a suit at work. I would recomend this to anyone.
on September 13, 2011
Very happy with the Tag Heuer watch, it keeps great time and looks great. Thanks for providing a great watch for a great price.
on January 19, 2011
I bought this watch for my husband for Christmas and while I recognize that there may be teething issues out the box, he continuously has to wind this watch for continued operation. It would sometimes stop while he is wearing it which suggests that he his left hand has to be continuously active for the watch to continuously work. The longest the watch has operated without stopping is 2 days (taking it off at night). This should not be normal for a watch of this class. I am on the verge of returning it. Are we missing something here
on January 11, 2010
This is my first automatic watch among five automatic watches I currently own. This happens to be my favourite. Its spot on in regards to diameter size, as I have a small wrist. The black dial turns to a lovely hue of blue in direct sunlight due to the sapphire crystal.
It's an all occasion watch, whether you are going to wear it outdoors, in the pool, to a party, and or a meeting, the watch still manages to look smart always.

Excellent.
on October 3, 2010
Really nice watch. Too bad service From Tag is horrible! I sent mine in for general maintenance and it came back not working. I was told they received it that way. They did not bother calling me to let me know and refuse to fix it. Truly unhappy. Guess i should have bought a Rolex.