Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on November 2, 2005
I have owned this model for five years now. I wanted a simple water resistent time piece with a date. My wife also has the woman's model. I do a lot of traveling and construction and I wanted a rugged watch for outdoor use. Most watches I have owned get pretty banged up and the face becomes very scratched. This watch has held up like nothing I have owned before. It looks as good as the day I bought it and runs extremely well.
on October 25, 2005
This is a handsome watch that I purchased as a present. It does not have oodles of bells and whistles but makes up for it as a quality timepiece that manages to look both athletic and professional. The size of the face is great - not too small and not oversized. Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality and good looks of this watch and the recipient of this gift is very happy as well!
on November 22, 2005
My wife got the 2000 Classic for me ten years ago, and I gave her one a year later. I have worn mine daily since, even working in "rough" conditions. While there are many barely noticable scratches in the stainless steel case and bracelet, the crystal is in perfect condition, and the watch continues to maintain time to within a very few seconds per month. Highest recommendation!
on April 26, 2006
This is the first watch I paid over $500 for . All the watches I had bought in the past were less than $400. I just love the looks, the way it feels on my wrist and I will enjoy wearing it for years to come. I saved about $400 since I did not pay any shipping or sales tax. Amazon even has a 5 year warranty on this item. Thanks Amazon!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2014
I own a couple of Omega's,Breitling B1,F1 and this TAG. The watch is perfect all around everyday piece. Great looker and nearly bullet proof. Feels good on the wrist and great midsize look.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2004
Men's 2000 Classic is one of the very basic BUT very attractive watch made by Tag Heuer, another watch making company that lives with the reputation of making expensive but quality watches.
Men's 2000 Classic works well and looks good too.
It has a lot of features that makes it worth its price:
1.Screw-in crown and caseback for water-resistance to 200 meters (660ft)
2.Quartz movement with battery end-of-life (EOL) indicator.
3.12-sided, unidirectional turning bezel.
4.Sapphire crystal
5.Case cut from a steel block, makes it more suitable for rugged use.
6. More than 145 years of experience in watch making cannot be wrong.
Nothing much to say, except that this is something you will keep for years to come and will not regret a bit about buying this wonderful piece, a perfect example of fine watch making art. Expensive watches can go upto US$25,000 but what you get in this amount of money is also not less.
11 comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse