Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TAG Heuer Women's WV1411.BA0793 "Carrera" Casual Watch with Diamonds
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2012
This one may look simple but it is loaded with a whole lot of features. The TAG Heuer Women's watch with Carrera Diamond is elegant and sophisticated. What makes it uncomplicated is that there is no need for maintenance. Since this is automatic there is no worry of changing batteries or adjusting the time often. This one was for my daughter and she simply loves it. Whether it is for her college or outing with friends she never forgets to hold this next to her skin. There is no doubt that this one is expensive and I guess it has to be for the diamonds. The watch has a small date window that makes it formal.
on October 11, 2010
This is my first Tag Heuer and the watch looks very beautiful. Amazon service is excellent. All the paperwork is included. Gave only 4 stars because the stainless steel gets scratches easily.
on November 10, 2012
I've been wanting to get this watch, and I finally bought it(not through Amazon). It's so much more gorgeous than the picture shows. The sparkle of the diamonds and the Mother of Pearl make this one piece of attractive jewelry. Whenever I'm at work, I find myself just admiring it.

I have pretty small wrists, and I think the size of the bezel is just perfect. The last thing I wanted was the bezel to be larger than my wrist. I also like that it is automatic (no battery). The last thing I want is to let it out of my sight for any reason!
on July 28, 2014
wife loves this watch!
on September 16, 2014
arrived promptly and as described. A beautiful watch. Greta service
on April 20, 2015
Extremely disappointed.
Bought the watch less than three years ago for wife's first Mothers Day and recently the TAG logo came loose and is stuck in the watch hands.
Neither Amazon nor TAG is willing to help get the watch repaired.
Amazon will no longer be a place I make any large ticket purchases.
on February 17, 2015
It is what it is.
on August 19, 2014
Worth the money!
on January 17, 2012
My husband just bought this watch for me and I love it. It is absolutely stunning! I love the simplicity of the face and elegance of the diamonds. The face is larger than older styles, but not oversized. The band is traditional yet updated with a wonderful shine. I have been a fan of my old Omega, but this Tag is perfect. Could not be happier.
on November 28, 2011
I gave this to my wife as a "morning gift" (day-after-wedding gift) because she had been trying it out in a store and immediately fell in love with it. I was also considering the slightly more expensive version with diamonds across the bezel. However, that one is an automatic, and I know that my wife could care less about day-to-day maintenance of her watch. She just wants to put it on and trust that it will show the right time. Also, she said that one looked a little too blingy for her taste.

All in all, this is a very beautiful watch that really shines and glitters enough to be noticeable, but is still understated, classy and clean looking. It's obviously a bit expensive for being a quartz watch, but TAG Heuer is a reputable Swiss brand and hopefully the quality will make it last for years and years to come. My wife was incredibly happy when she got it and treats it with the same respect as her wedding ring... so I think it was the right choice. ;)

See 1 answered question