4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, October 11, 2010
This review is from: TAG Heuer Women's WV1411.BA0793 Carrera Diamond Watch (Watch)
This is my first Tag Heuer and the watch looks very beautiful. Amazon service is excellent. All the paperwork is included. Gave only 4 stars because the stainless steel gets scratches easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning watch!, November 28, 2011
I gave this to my wife as a "morning gift" (day-after-wedding gift) because she had been trying it out in a store and immediately fell in love with it. I was also considering the slightly more expensive version with diamonds across the bezel. However, that one is an automatic, and I know that my wife could care less about day-to-day maintenance of her watch. She just wants to put it on and trust that it will show the right time. Also, she said that one looked a little too blingy for her taste.

All in all, this is a very beautiful watch that really shines and glitters enough to be noticeable, but is still understated, classy and clean looking. It's obviously a bit expensive for being a quartz watch, but TAG Heuer is a reputable Swiss brand and hopefully the quality will make it last for years and years to come. My wife was incredibly happy when she got it and treats it with the same respect as her wedding ring... so I think it was the right choice. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully automatic, October 23, 2012
This one may look simple but it is loaded with a whole lot of features. The TAG Heuer Women's watch with Carrera Diamond is elegant and sophisticated. What makes it uncomplicated is that there is no need for maintenance. Since this is automatic there is no worry of changing batteries or adjusting the time often. This one was for my daughter and she simply loves it. Whether it is for her college or outing with friends she never forgets to hold this next to her skin. There is no doubt that this one is expensive and I guess it has to be for the diamonds. The watch has a small date window that makes it formal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture doesn't do this watch justice, November 10, 2012
I've been wanting to get this watch, and I finally bought it(not through Amazon). It's so much more gorgeous than the picture shows. The sparkle of the diamonds and the Mother of Pearl make this one piece of attractive jewelry. Whenever I'm at work, I find myself just admiring it.

I have pretty small wrists, and I think the size of the bezel is just perfect. The last thing I wanted was the bezel to be larger than my wrist. I also like that it is automatic (no battery). The last thing I want is to let it out of my sight for any reason!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, January 17, 2012
My husband just bought this watch for me and I love it. It is absolutely stunning! I love the simplicity of the face and elegance of the diamonds. The face is larger than older styles, but not oversized. The band is traditional yet updated with a wonderful shine. I have been a fan of my old Omega, but this Tag is perfect. Could not be happier.

ARRAY(0x8f9ecb04)