TAG Heuer Women's WV1411.BA0793 "Carrera" Casual Watch with Diamonds
|Price:||$1,999.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$1,101.00 (36%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Round watch in stainless steel with diamond hour markers on mother-of-pearl dial
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Protective anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window
- Features date window, screw-down crown, luminous hands, and fold-over clasp with double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Switzerland
- ASIN: B002KY1BZC
- Item model number: WV1411.BA0793
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||27 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9.3 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||13.5 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand, Luminous, Screw down crown|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, this is a very beautiful watch that really shines and glitters enough to be noticeable, but is still understated, classy and clean looking. It's obviously a bit expensive for being a quartz watch, but TAG Heuer is a reputable Swiss brand and hopefully the quality will make it last for years and years to come. My wife was incredibly happy when she got it and treats it with the same respect as her wedding ring... so I think it was the right choice. ;)
Bought the watch less than three years ago for wife's first Mothers Day and recently the TAG logo came loose and is stuck in the watch hands.
Neither Amazon nor TAG is willing to help get the watch repaired.
Amazon will no longer be a place I make any large ticket purchases.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
arrived promptly and as described. A beautiful watch. Greta servicePublished 17 months ago by SD Gottelier
I've been wanting to get this watch, and I finally bought it(not through Amazon). It's so much more gorgeous than the picture shows. Read morePublished on November 10, 2012 by Allycat