5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Camera Case
Fits the Samsung NX1000 20-50mm lens ONLY (which is the lens the camera comes standard with).

I bought this as a gift for my friend; we have the same camera, her's is white and mine is black.

She loved it, and so did I. I will be purchasing the black one soon.

It is not real leather, but regardless, it is very nice. The inside is lined...
Published 23 months ago by astudent

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit at all
The case looked to be made of quality materials but didnt fit the camera AT ALL. Sent it right back.
Published 8 months ago by amy adams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Camera Case, February 22, 2013
This review is from: TARION® Protective Case Bag Cover Protector for Samsung Nx1000 Camera 20-50mm Lens White with Strap+ a Pair of Cufflinks with Gift Box (Electronics)

She loved it, and so did I. I will be purchasing the black one soon.

It is not real leather, but regardless, it is very nice. The inside is lined with some sort of velvety felt like material.

The case fits perfectly. It comes in two pieces, as shown in the photo. To operate the camera, you only have to take the top half off by simply unsnapping the snaps. It comes with a matching strap, so you don't have to use the one that came with the camera originally.

The only con I can see to the design of this case would be removing the memory card, attaching the USB cable, and removing the battery. It's not difficult by any means, but there is no cut out or anything to get to that part of the camera (not that I think there should be, I love the design).

My favorite feature of this case, is the fact that the bottom half is secured through the hole you would attach a tripod to, you simply screw the case in place. AND if you decide to keep the bottom half of the case on while using your camera, you can still attach a tripod!

5 stars for style, 5 stars for quaility, 4.5 stars for functionality

----> YOU WANT THIS CASE FOR YOUR NX1000 <----

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Retro Look, January 21, 2013
I was so excited to see this case being available, as it has such a great retro look. I didn't realize the seller was shipping from China, but it arrived in plenty of time. The case was a little tight because I have a uv filter on my lens, so there was some difficulty snapping. The only other problem is that you have to take off the entire case every time you need to remove the battery or the card. However, I still love it. It looks good, and the price was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Built Case, May 22, 2013
Does what one expects which is to protect the camera. I happy to report the case met my expectations plus looks good. This is a quality product. If you wish to protect your investment, this case is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for my new camera!, January 5, 2013
This case fits the camera perfectly! The case screws into the bottom of the camera via the tripod opening, but in turn can still screw into a tripod through the case. This part of the case is also where the strap attaches. I don't care for the strap that came with the camera (I don't like the pieces that attach it to the rings) so I just chose to use my Samsung strap with the case. Not a detractor for me at all. I would have still purchased given the strap. I love the retro feel as well. Also, I received my order in about 2 weeks. I was told by Amazon not to expect it until Jan 22-Feb 7 and it arrived on Jan. 5th. Very happy with my purchase and the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the money., June 18, 2014
Thomas J. Luicci (Marco Island Florida) - See all my reviews
I really like this cover.It is practical and very attractive.It is a little snug but still does the job as it was designed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit at all, June 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cover, May 28, 2014
Amazon Customer (Stonybrook, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
Brought on a trip to Thailand

Easy to install, easier to pop front off for quick shots.

Well Designed and sturdy, absolutely stellar cover - great value for your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove!, May 16, 2014
The case fits like a glove and seems to offer great protection for the camera.
The attachment strings for the hanging strap are a little odd to connect, but after you figure it out it works fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars needs faster shipping time, March 21, 2014
A three week delivery time seemed slow, with no way to follow the shipment. Still, the product will be helpful to me in the field, has a smart appearance and most importantly, it finally arrived. Would I order again, or recommend the company---probably, but I would order well in advance if time were a factor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera Cover for NX1000, March 17, 2014
Robert C. Atherton (Federal Way, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This cover fits the camera well and is convenient to use.
The purchase was worth the price - arrived as advertised.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›