The PR-10 from TASCAM is an extremely compact digital audio recorder, ideal for recording interviews, lectures, music practice sessions, and much more. The pocket-sized unit can record high-quality WAV or MP3 files at rates up to 24-bit/48kHz. The unit records to readily-available microSD flash memory cards, allowing you to record hours of material and share it easily. A 2GB card is included for convenience.
A pair of omnidirectional microphones are perfect for live performance recording, band practice, meeting documentation, news gathering, classroom recording, or any memo/voice recording application where you need to capture the room with clarity. Sound is captured better than CD-quality so that quiet voices can still be heard in the final recording. Effects like noise filtering and voice boost allow you to make speech more intelligible when you play it back, and playback speed can be slowed down for easier transcription. A 2GB microSD card is included for hours of recording using AAA batteries, and you can transfer your recordings to a computer as WAV or MP3 files using the included USB cable.
• Two omnidirectional microphones
• Built-in speaker
• Kickstand for tabletop recording
• MP3 recording (32k to 320kbps)
• WAV recording (44.1k-48kHz, 24-bit)
• Playback effects like noise reduction, voice enhance, low cut and high cut
• Slow down playback without changing the pitch for transcription
• 1.5” W x 4.8” H x 0.6” D, 1.6oz without batteries
• Includes 2GB microSD card, stereo headphones, micro USB cable, (2x) AAA batteries