5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient very pleased!
Purchased as a gift. Recipient very pleased!
Published 10 months ago by williad

3.0 out of 5 stars Different color than pictured, only 4 teabags
I loved the teapot, it's adorable and a bit larger than I expected. Unfortunately, the description is poor since it does not give you the amount of tea- while the packaging looks like you're going to get two boxes of tea it's very skimpy and you only get two of each the Zen and Awake tea, (4 teabags) oh, well. It was also not green but a creamy color and holds 25 fl oz.
Published 22 months ago by Someone

3.0 out of 5 stars Different color than pictured, only 4 teabags, December 4, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Tazo Teapot Tea Gift Box, December 2, 2012
Bill M. (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teapot & Tea Gift Box (Grocery)
I am giving this only three stars because it is clearly shown as green in color and it is beige. This is not a really big deal as I purchased two sets to give as gifts and this color will match most everything. Also this is the first review I have written and the reason is Amazon needs BETTER PRODUCT DETAILS/DESCRIPTIONS. My household buys a ton of things from Amazon,even our groceries, and I am very pleased with the service and quality,this is really my only major complaint for them. Other items I have wanted to buy I have not purchased because of poor descriptions such as items that come in multiples and they don't even specify how many items are included. I understand that Amazon is a middle man for a lot of the items they sell but they need better standards for their descriptions.
The teapot seems fine and is very well packaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shows Green Color But Received Beige Color, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Teapot & Tea Gift Box (Grocery)
Always needed a teapot. Would have liked to have the green colored teapot shown in the image. But will still be satisfied with a teapot regardless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought I was getting., December 31, 2012
This review is from: Teapot & Tea Gift Box (Grocery)
The size of the teapot is very small - to small to use on the stove. It has to be used in the microwave. But, then the handle is so hot, I can't pour the water. The tea that is included is good ... but there was only one packet of each. I would have paid maybe $3-$5, but regret paying the $10-$12 that I did.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same, April 8, 2013
Joanne V "Jo" (Littleton, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teapot & Tea Gift Box (Grocery)
Such a pretty little green teapot. Unfortunately the one I received was a dull cream color. Still looks ok on my kitchen counter although the green would have been perfect. Also, nothing was noted in the description regarding the number of tea bags...there were 4 total. Disappointed overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Teapot & Tea Gift Box (Grocery)
When I received it, it was broken and they were going to send me a new one, but then they were out of stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient very pleased!, December 1, 2013
williad (Graham, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teapot & Tea Gift Box (Grocery)
Purchased as a gift. Recipient very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present!, January 1, 2013
R.Bear (Dunkirk, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teapot & Tea Gift Box (Grocery)
I purchased this for my cousin for Christmas. The teapot is a pretty light green in person. This was a great gift. Looks true to picture in real life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great gift- but not the color in the picture., December 19, 2012
Katie "KW" (Cleveland, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teapot & Tea Gift Box (Grocery)
I bought this as a gift for someone. I'm sure the tea is great, Tazo tea usually is. The teapot is cute, but the color is not green as pictured. It is more of a cream color which should be noted.