Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 11, 2013
I received a 42" version last year for Christmas so far it is awesome. Decent sound a great picture. Unlike one of the other reviewers I was able to get my dish network remote to connect. I don't even know where my original remote is anymore. I am able to do all functions with my remote from dish network which could be the problem. Great tv and has held up well even with my three year old ( who can reach the tv).
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon September 30, 2014
When we decided to buy another TV we knew we didn't need anything top of the line. It was going to be installed on the wall in our fitness room and would probably get 1-2 hours of use a day, at close range. So far this TV is exactly what we expected for the price paid and maybe even a bit more. The sound is loud enough that we can hear it easily while running on the treadmill, the picture is clear and the color is good. It does have two HDMI ports which may come in handy eventually, but right now it's only hooked up to our cable. Overall a good basic TV at a reasonable price.
on May 6, 2014
Well, let me start by saying this is my fifth TCL. I have them from 26" up to 42". I bought this one after the HDMI ports in my 4 year old Auria died (since converted to an awesome desktop monitor) that is hanging on the wall in my bedroom. Since master bedroom TV might get watched only 1 or 2 hours a day, there was no need to buy more expensive set. I turn it on when I wake up to watch the news while getting ready for work, and I watch it for a few minutes when winding down before going to sleep.

If you have DirecTV, your DTV remote will operate this TV. The sound quality is a bit tinny and has the greatest lack of bass presence of all of my TCL units. Also, the speakers appear to be sending the sound down and back, instead of directly out the front. The picture quality is adequate for my needs; if you are a videophile, you will not like it. It has a hard time displaying black, and for some reason, no matter how much I try to tweak the picture (even using THX Optimizer), it just looks a bit too....fake? Kind of hard to verbalize, but I have yet to get it to where I'm like "there's the picture I'm looking for."

It only has 2 HDMI ports, meaning I need an HDMI switch in order to keep my DTV, Blu-Ray, and Roku Player all plugged in.

If you are looking for a secondary television, this will be perfect for you. If you are looking for a primary TV - and you have the money - look for something better. I got this one for $192 with tax (stupid NC law), and I'm satisfied with my purchase.
on June 8, 2015
I have a large TCL that I love and is honestly one of the best TVs I have ever owned. That being said, this smaller model is pretty horrible. Colors are way off, even with professional calibration tools. The TV is slow to react (the software running the inputs, and the remote are painfully slow). Their is motion blur and colors look washed out and saturated.

I am extremely disappointed in this, considering their large TVs are awesome. This was cheap and it shows.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 26, 2014
I bought the TV at Fry's after salesperson assured me headphones would work with this TV however after buying two different sets of headphones, I realized its not the headphones but the audio outputs on the TV that are not functioning. Got online for website shown on owners manual shown tclusa.com and it has apparently been shut down (only has ads for amazon TVs and not support or contact numbers) . I would not recommend this company because they have no reliable support system in the US. Frustrating!
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
D.A. - We're sorry you had a difficult time connecting your headphones. This model offers digital audio output only via the connection labeled SPDIF. External headphones will need to be compatible with a digital audio (SPDIF) signal and you'll need a coaxial cable with RCA pin-type connectors to make the connection.
We're also sorry you had a hard time reaching us. Our website may have been down but it's working now at www.TCLusa.com. For more help with this or any other issue please visit the website, email us at USsupport@tcl.com or call 877-300-8837 (9am-9pm EST). Thanks, TCL USA.
on March 6, 2015
Using several of these now in a small hotel, they're user friendly/easy to operate, picture quality is good, sound is fine, and have had no problems with any of the 20 I bought so far. One came cracked on shipment and Amazon was great about a return/refund.
on December 26, 2014
TCL 32" 720p, 60Hz LED - Purchased this TV for the bedroom. I looked at the reviews, for the price, and being for the bedroom, I decided to purchase it. After 2 months, I have to say, I'm very pleased with the picture quality. I'd purchase another if I needed another bedroom TV. It was easy to set up, and was packaged properly. At the time of purchase I also purchased a 47" LG. I'm very pleased with that TV as well.
on January 3, 2015
I primarily use this tv to connect with my computer to use for work and movies. It connects via HDMI easily, but the VGA connection often takes a few tries of plugging and unplugging the cord. Not sure why this is. Works fine, picture is clear for my use. Giving it four stars because the tv came with wall mount screws stead of floor mount screws and it takes a little elbow grease to get the VGA to connect.
on November 19, 2014
I am glad I got this LED TV. It works great as a computer monitor. Takes a little bit of tweaking to get the view just right. I would recommend anyone else to buy it but it seems like the manufacturer has discontinued making this LED TV model.
on February 5, 2014
I wasn't expecting much when I bought my the TV because of the brand name and price. I can say that this is one of the better TVs I have owned all around. Definitely worth the money.