- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
TCL LE43FHDF3300 43-Inch 1080p LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty (Black with Gun Metal Stripe)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ultra Thin front frame
- Plug and Play Compatibility
- 2 year limted warranty
- Enhanced Picture and Sound
- Channel Labeling and Sleep Timer for ease of use
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: TCL
- Model Number: LE43FHDF3300
- Display Technology: LED-lit
- Display Size: 43 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:09
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
-Very slick design
-Amazing 1080p, watching blu-ray movies is a treat, everything is clear
-Extremely cheap for the specs, will no find another TV for same price with same specs.
-Sound sucks. But hey! it's a television! made for viewing, not listening.
-Stand does not spin and is made of glass.. yikes, careful not to break it. However it looks really nice.
-Not too many picture adjustable options
-In case you didnt do your research and is skeptical about buying this TV, it is a chinese manufacturer, that uses SAMSUNG screens in their TVs. The reason they are so cheap, is because they have a really good screen and no super duper features. If you need something to display movies and such, this is perfect.
-If you are going to use this TV as a monitor, BUY IT!, People are not aware that if they try to buy a 120hz tv, it will be useless with their computer, as computers output at 60hz. In fact, a 120hz is actually lagging with a PC. Personally, if you ask me, watching a movie with 120hz just looks weird. It is only useful if watching sports. This TV gives the best movie experience.
-I fixed the lame sound quality by purchasing logitech LS21 speakers 2.1. I gotta say, that it sounds absolutely amazing. Unless you are one of those weirdos that listens specifically to get some crazy ass sound, get those speakers and plug em in. Problem solved. No need to spend $$$$ on a home theater system.
XBOX!Read more ›
- The screen does not have anti-glare treatment so room lights are annoyingly visible while watching TV.
- Off axis viewing is not good. There is obvious color and contrast shift when viewing the screen off center.
- Digital audio output uses S/PDIF coaxial cable connection. This might necessitate purchasing a converter if you require TOSLINK fiber-optic or analog lineout connections.
- Digital audio settings are provided for Dolby, PCM, or off. This should accommodate most home theater or stereo systems.
- Poor sound quality using the internal TV speakers, equalization adjustment has little effect on the sound.
- There are no analog audio outputs other than headphones.
- TV dissipates very little heat, uses LED backlighting.
- When installed into a cabinet the edge of the screen could be obscured by the cabinet depending on cabinet size. The screen sits back 3 inches from the front edge of the TV stand.
- Easy to setup and use, light weight.
- Low price when compared to other brands.
- Two year warranty is longer than most assuming service is available when needed.
TCL LE39FHDF3300TA 39-Inches 1080p LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty - Black
***EDIT!!*** Do not buy this crappy TV! Four months and now it will not turn on. Called warranty number and I now have to ship from GA to CA at my own expense.
My HDTV is the TCL 39" (3300) model which sold for $329 compared to $418 for the 43" TCL model. I didn't think a couple more inches were worth so much more in cost. I do need to say that Amazon was selling the TCL 42" model for $369, (but they ran out of stock just before I ordered, so maybe that sale will return, it's the best deal).
My previous HDTV was a 32" RCA (720p with 5000:1 contrast) that I got at Walmart for $899 five years ago, but it died so I wanted a cheap replacement and this one was the one I chose. The setup on the TCL tv was easy, just put the bottom glass stand on with 4 screws, connect a couple cables and turn on the TV. It goes through a quick channel scan and that's it. The picture is quite an upgrade from my previous RCA HDTV, plus its a much larger screen size. My old RCA had problems getter all the local broadcast (free to air) HD channels, but this thing is picking up all of them from as far away as 90 miles WOW!
The sound quality to me seems NORMAL for a TV of this price. My TCL model doesn't sound thin or tinnie, nor does the TCL volume go extremely loud. But there are 2 audio output options, to resource the sound out to other locations by using either the headphone jack, or the SPDIF connections (SPDIF is a type of digital audio interconnect cable)(S/PDIF: check it on Wiki for more info). So if you want high quality digital output, you have to use these 2 options.
Remember the thinner TVs get, the thinner their speakers become, and this reduces their sound quality.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was a great tv for a great price. Lasted just a little over 3 years before all of a sudden the left half of the screen started ghosting one day. Read morePublished 2 months ago by jcbrooklyn
Awesome, Awesome , Awesome. Its been about 3 years now and the video and sound still perform as day 1. Read morePublished 3 months ago by brian mcconnell
I bought this tv in July 2015, and one month later, it stopped connecting to the internet. I tried everything, factory resets, even had the internet company guy come out and check... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Cmatchley
Bought a 40" TCL 21/2yrs ago and the sound has gone out. The only thing that TCL will do for me is sell me new guts for $100+ and I have to have it repaired at my costs. Read morePublished 10 months ago by J McCurdy