Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
asked by John on December 24, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
I am one of the victim of this TCL TV.. I am completly frustrated with the type of customer support they provide. The support they give is useless and full of time waste talking to them. I dont understand why Amazon is giving shelter to this kind of dumpyard electornic company. This is very bad on part of amazon.
chandra shekar answered on December 5, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
the tcl numbers posted are not working. i feel scammed
Thaddeus H. answered on August 21, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Please call TCL customer support at 877-300-8837
TCL Product Support answered on January 21, 2011
Comment | 7 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Most of the problems with this TV were regarding the HDMI blackening out for 2-3 seconds every ten minutes or so. TCL, while very annoying to deal with (two levels of support and make you phonetically spell everything), have responded to this problem and have corrected it. B/c of this, I am taking back what I have said their lack of action and am quite happy with the TV. If you do not mind phonetically spelling this and complaining on Amazon... the warranty appears to be capable of doing its job.
Michael Halusek answered on December 26, 2010
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
do not buy TCL tvs.. if there is a warrant problem good luck with that.. each time you call there is a 30min-1 hour wait.. Everytime I call I am escalated to a new level and you have to call a new number to be on hold again. Or they tell me I have to do something and then call back again. I have had to call them 4 times already and my TV still isn't fixed.

lucikly all of my phone calls are free and I can do other things while i'm on hold, but if you pay your phone by the minute it would be cheaper to buy a new tv then the cost of waiting on hold for their phone support.
J. Ross answered on February 4, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have heard that SquareTrade is very easy to deal with. My experience is with their Kindle warranties, but I assume they deliver great customer service on all their warranties.
Sarah answered on February 19, 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If he TV does start to have problems, How do you go about using the two year warranty. In other words who you would contact? Amazon or TCL customer support???
Davake K. Ware answered on January 2, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
What is the fax # to TCL customer support?
Craig N Ogden answered on April 12, 2012

A
Amazon and TLC are completely negligent for still having the firmware update on their websites that breaks your TV! Come on guys, can't anyone have enough thought and initiative to take it down? Is there someone, anywhere that is a thinking employee?
D. nieto answered on April 15, 2012

A
Forget about TCL. I bought their 40" TV 2 months ago. After a month TV is not starting and I'm not able to reach TCL support: 1st line support have me to contact 2nd line - I spent hours on hold and until now was unable to talk to 2nd line support. They do not answer emails set to their support email, they do not react on comments entered through their web site...
Jozef Sovcik answered on December 15, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product