4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
I utilized this product to spray a water proof cocrete repair product to my existing block wall. My block wall looks like a stuco block now. I love it the diferent spray sizes that are on the spary gun. It works well to apply a heavy coat or a thin coat. Exellent product Thank You...
Published on November 11, 2009 by graveldoctor

3.0 out of 5 stars Product was not the item pictured
Published on February 3, 2010 by WyoGirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 11, 2009
This review is from: TCP Global® Brand Air Texture Spray Hopper Compressor Gun Ceiling Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars air texture spray hopper, June 9, 2009
Excellent vender to deal with. Spray gun I received did not work right, were very reponsive to e-mails and sent return authorization, replaced the product right away with a working one. Was very impressed with service & would certainly buy from again. Great customer service, lightning fast shipping, and reasonably priced products. Highly recommend.
Bob D.

4.0 out of 5 stars Air Texture Spray, November 19, 2011
It worked well. Trigger got stuck sometimes.... Overall, it did the job at a cheap price. If you're a DIYer, you need to make sure you have a compressor, compressor lines and fittings and pressure regulator. This doesn't come with instructions. All it comes with is the gun, hopper, and some fittings for the spray pattern. They have a diagram for you to order parts as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product was not the item pictured, February 3, 2010
The texture gun pictured was not the same one we received. There was no hose included, the gun & the hopper were all different than pictured. My husband revamped the gun & put on a shut off valve, which really helped! It did a nice job of texturing & was easy to use. Shipping was very fast. After we "modified" the gun with the shut off valve, we are very happy with it. I just think it would be more professional to actually send the unit that is pictured.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, December 3, 2012
In worth the money very poor quailty. The top part that holds the mud isn't the same as picture came as a white plastic that looks as if someone used a utility knife to cut the top off the edge isn't even finished. The instructions that come with it don,t belong for this gun shows you hook the air in from the bottom of the handle which there isn't a way too which you can see by the picture. When you look inside the gun looks as if it held together from caulking. The front part of the gun you turn so you can get different diameters was rusty when I recieved it. It costs $8.00 in shipping and another * to get it back to them So I am out $16 dollars when it only cost $23. I would give it away but know no one that will even take it from me if I send it back I will get 5 dollars back don't think it is worth the 5 dollars so think it is going in the trash where this gun belongs.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I thought, November 26, 2012
did not come with good instructions ...... would not buy another one ..should have gone to Home Depot..next time..I won't go cheap

1.0 out of 5 stars Product pictured is not the actual item, May 25, 2010
I have to say my experience with this company was negative from start to finish. When the item arrived, it wasn't the item pictured on the website. The hopper pictured appears much sturdier than what was sent. The instructions which were one page with two sides, pictured yet another completely different gun. The company's website boasts that they have customer service 7 days a week, but 2 times when I called on the weekend, I was told to call back on Monday. When I did get someone to confirm that they had sent the correct gun, they went back to the warehouse and pulled the same item and said there must've been a model change, and the same instructions picturing the incorrect gun were included. The best guess of the person I talked to was that the instructions were generic and meant for several different models. Since I'd never used a gun like this, I was hoping for a little more info on how to use it, but it was really basic info, and of no real help. The refund process also seemed to take an incredibly long amount of time. Ultimately, I bought a Homax 4610 Pneumatic ll Spray Texture Gun from Lowe's. This gun does feel like flimsy plastic, but it's seemed to do the job, and I have to say, I've been more impressed with this gun, than my prior purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Air Texture Hopper, October 5, 2009
Perfect product for spraying all types of texures, very handy settings on sprayer for type of texture you want, no parts to keep track of....Everything you need is on the gun

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, April 29, 2014
I will not recommened to no one
it is nothing but a space taking dust collecting pcs of crap

I wish I can return it

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, December 18, 2013
Good product jus a little too hard to figure out how to use it. i didnt really like how the air is direct due to the fact that it throws the air out and leaves my pump on all the time trying to gasp for air

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›