5.0 out of 5 stars happy
The other reviews of this product I thought were being nice but I have to say that I am very happy with them. The post are shorter which I think is great, they don't end up poking you when you sleep. A few of the colors are a little off from the picture but nothing I would be upset with for the great price.
Published on November 15, 2011 by TMB

2.0 out of 5 stars The backs fall off these earrings
Published on February 5, 2012 by A. Calicchio

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, August 7, 2012
This review is from: TDEZ2030SET-A 4mm Round 7 Color Stud Earrings Sterling Silver (Jewelry)
They are the prefect starter set. I have 4 holes in my ears so i can mix and match and pair them with other earring to go with any outfit

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, November 15, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars The backs fall off these earrings, February 5, 2012
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas and she's worn most of the colors. The colors are ok. Not nearly as bright and crystal clear as they are in the photo. The colors are pretty cloudy. But, that aside, the backs don't fit right on most of the earrings. They are slightly bent so you can't get the back on straight. And, for those that do fit correctly, the backs are very loose and fall off constantly. In the month since we've had them, they've fallen out multiple times. We've been able to usually find them but, at this point, we're missing 1 of the green earrings and 2 of the backs. I would not recommend these earrings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, March 20, 2014
I really love these earrings. The colors aren't exactly as shown in the pictures but they are still great. The backs stay on well for people who wear them constantly and they don't turn my skin green.

5.0 out of 5 stars Post Earrings, March 5, 2014
I love the variety of earrings in this grouping. I probably won't used the Red or Green, but Love the other colors. I have 7 piercings between the two ears and love just this touch of sparkle.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT FIND!!, December 12, 2013
These post were exactly what I was looking for! The size is perfect for second whole which is what my sister wanted. Would also work in the first or both. They are so pretty and I love that they are sterling silver. The colors are just like the amazon web site. This was a great price too!! They came packaged in a very nice gift box. I couldn't be happier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute earrings, September 20, 2013
Love these little gems. I see others noted they are to small, but they clearly state 4mm in the description so I knew they would be small and that's what I wanted. Arrived in good condition and they have a nice sparkle to them. Every color I could need to match whatever I am wearing. I have 3 holes in each ear so I love the variety. Happy with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really nice but...., August 7, 2013
The back of my earrings come off easily and i've already lost a couple. Good and cute for small ears, but not meant for long lasting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Studs, March 17, 2013
the studs are beautiful colors and the perfect size without being to small or to large for my ears and face.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Practical, March 10, 2013
Everyday earrings that look great, for people who have sensitive ears and need silver. Nice range of colors, matches almost everything.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›