- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588601188
- ISBN-13: 978-1588601186
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
TEACH CHANGE LIVES EBOOK
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The seven methods are summarized below:
1. Teachers never stop learning.
2. People learn differently - so teach them differently.
3. The most effective learning comes from involvement.
4. To communicate your subject you must know it well, believe it, and live it.
5. Teaching is from the heart, meaning your whole self.
6. Effective teaching is motivating.
7. Preparation of both teacher and student makes for the best learning experience.
The author dedicates one chapter each to the above mentioned topics. There is also an introductory chapter at the beginning and summary chapter at the end. At the end of each chapter there are some reflection type questions to ponder.
Overall, this is a good book and a worthwhile read if you are interested in improving your teaching.
jesus loves you no matter what!
If you are going to instruct people of any age read this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing book for teachers of all types. I am a men's group leader but also a Mathematics teacher,Published 18 months ago by emtteach
A revealing look into how to lead students to a life through the "art" of teaching - well worth reading
This is an oldie but goodie. There was no Bible teacher like Hendricks. I ecommend this for teachers of all kinds.Published on October 21, 2013 by Joanne Allen