5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement stylus for a Sony-PSLX250H turntable
This is a good replacement stylus for a Sony-PSLX250H turntable. I have tried it and it's a perfect match.
Published on January 9, 2009 by Luis Martino A

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Stylus--But It Is Not A Genuine Audio Technica Product
The cartridge arrived in short order and fit with no issues on my Sony turntable. Given all of the Audio Technica banners and logos used in the ad I figured it was a genuine AT product. Not so--it is a generic replacement which is fine. I just think that some of the misleading AT things should be removed and that is should be clearly stated that you are buying a Generic...
Published on July 9, 2012 by Cooljerc51

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 414 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 10, 2012
This review is from: AUDIO TECHNICA ATN3600L Replacement Stylus for The AT3600L (Electronics)
I bought this as a replacement for an old Sony turntable. It works Better than the original needle that I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my Sony turntable, July 8, 2011
This needle replacement arrived pretty quickly and was easy to install in my Sony PS-LX250H turntable. Much better price than any other I found online. I wish I had ordered two just in case!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 27, 2011
ordered as a replacement for my sony turntable. fit like a charm and sounds amazing. probably going to pick up a few more. GREAT FOR ANYONE WHO HAS A SONY TURNTABLE

5.0 out of 5 stars stylus, November 23, 2010
order was quick and just what i wanted. it worked perfectly and had good audio.good company to deal with. i have perchused other things and had no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the replacement stylus, November 15, 2009
Very good price. Compared to what I could have gotten from Audio Technica, it was about 1/3 of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and easy upgrade that makes a big difference, November 9, 2013
At the end of my review I will have the list of all of the compatible record players for this stylus. I bought this stylus to replace the one on my Audio Technica AT-LP 60 turntable. Im not sure if amazon changed what they were selling, but what I received was exactly as pictured. It seems to be and Audio Technica licensed product, not some third party part. The logo is on the stylus and everything, and it was not yellow like some other reviews stated. Replacing the stylus on my turntable was very easy. It took a couple tries to figure out the angle to get it on properly but once you figure that out, its extremely easy to do. The difference in sound is amazing. The stock stylus that came with my player sounded good, but this takes it to another level. For $15 you get a huge sound improvement. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap but worth while upgrade.
Compatible record players
205,220,250H,340,410,431,5500,7500CD
-TEAC
-Yamaha
25,200,300,320

2.0 out of 5 stars Received a generic stylus that was not as described or pictured in product listing., July 28, 2014
Even though the image displayed shows an Audio Technica branded stylus, I received a generic red stylus replacement instead. Regardless of whether the stylus performs well or not, it doesn't matter -- I was misled and I'm disappointed that Amazon does not prevent sellers from misrepresenting generic products by using images of authentic products. It's not what I ordered and it's not what I paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have Replacement, July 13, 2014
It's a perfect fit for the Audio Technica LP-60. Just what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Sony 110 turntable just great!, July 9, 2014
Fit my turntable perfect ad sounds great! easy to install and great price I recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap needle for their turntable :) I installed it on a Sony PL-110 and it fit with no problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, July 4, 2014
The needle becomes too far recessed into the head, and the entire head then starts skipping. Couldn't even return it because I bought it from a Canadian shipper and wouldn't have been worth the money to ship back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 414 | Next ›