Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
vote
No. Washing the bag in a washing machine will cause the fill to lose its insulating factor. Best thing to do is unzip and let air out, then spray with an anti microbial spray. The outer shell can be wiped down with a damp cloth.
Dec 10, 2014 by Dubroq
vote
Not sure exactly......it's a bit bulky to be sure...i would not say its for extreme backpacking, but if yu are going w scouts and a want to stay warm,it's great!
Nov 30, 2013 by John Yeara
vote
I have two identical bags and can zip them together.
Jun 13, 2013 by TrailGrl
votes
-20 degrees Fahrenheit. It worked pretty well even at those temps. I don't recommend trying it though. I have used the bag in 0 degree weather also and was comfortable. Pretty nice sleeping bag for the price!
Sep 16, 2014 by Avid_Camper
votes
This bag is made for really cold weather, but if you don't zip it up it should be fine for warmer weather. I've used it temps of 60s and in the 20s and its a great sleeping bag
2 hours ago by TrailGrl
votes
The Zipper only runs down the side of the Sleeping bag, if you wanted to zip another sleeping bag to it you would have to purchace the opposing side, in other words there is a left and a right, to dangle your legs out, you could do it out the side of the bag, not the bottom, hope this helps.....
Oct 7, 2014 by Richard N.
votes
Yeah. I can remember how this bag worked super well bc my dogs gnawed the zipper and made it useless a year ago, but this was a really good "sleepover bag" for my brother.
Oct 4, 2014 by A. you
votes
Hard to say. Every time the inside of the bag got wet from outside moisture, it came through the corners where the stitching is. The thread and zipper seem to wick the moisture into the inside of the bag. I have never camped outside of a tent with it, with no cover.
Aug 11, 2014 by Dubroq
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers