Great multi-day pack, adjustable for large or small frames. Innovative torso adjustment and moldable aluminum stays give just the right fit. Take time to customize fit before you start hiking. Loaded with little extras including waterproof zippers on side pockets, Velcro on center mesh pouch, daisy chain loops for hanging gear and double barrel-lock cinch cords on main compartment. Padded bladder pocket is inside bag against back for easy access and accommodates up to 3 liter bladders. Both shoulder straps have hydration tube bungees.
With pockets, pouches, loops and straps, you can hang, tie or tuck away all the gear for a 2-5 day trip. For longer trips, check out TETON Sports Fox5200. For a smaller pack, see the TETON Sports Scout3400.
- Rugged, internal frame backpack with 4,000 cubic inch capacity
- Dual aluminum stays adjust to the contour of your back
- Full-length adjustable torso and adjustable shoulder straps for a more comfortable fit
- Padded shoulder straps, padded waist belts and padded lumbar area for maximum comfort, with airflow system to reduce heat
- Separate sleeping bag compartment
- Includes a bright yellow attached rainfly and is hydration system ready
- Height-adjustment shoulder straps accommodate a wide range of torso lengths
- Capacity: 4,000 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 34 by 18 by 12 inches (full capacity)
- Pack Weight: 5 lbs
- Shell: 600D Diamond Ripstop