Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 9, 2014
This did exactly what I wanted it to do for the price. It's simple, nothing fancy: Velcro to attach to the seat head rest and elastic bands that secure around the four corner of the DVD screen. It securely held everything in place, but was also easy for me to remove to exchange DVDs as I sat in the the front passenger seat. The 16 hour car trip with the kids was much simpler with this little gadget. It made it through one road trip... don't see why it won't last for a few more years.
on April 28, 2014
The mount was so easy to install, took about 30 seconds, if that! I have a 2013 Toyota Rav4 and the band that is used to wrap around my headrest is wide so I know I am not putting any strain on the elastic when attaching to my headrest. Gives me assurance that it will not wear over time. I also love that the mount is not bulky, especially in comparison to others. I installed the DVD player and mount when my son was not with me so I could make sure that it wouldn't fall out of the mount. I have a flip top portable DVD Player and was nervous that it would fall out from the natural bumps when driving. It didn't even budge! So, next trip in the car was with my son, he loved it!! He was able to sit comfortably with his head upright and watch his movie. This headrest mount is amazing! I highly recommend this product and have nothing but great things to say about it! I will always direct my friends and family to this store. Their products are amazing and Customer Service is even better!
on May 25, 2015
I bought this car headrest mount a few weeks ago to fix my portable Philips 7" DVD player to so as to entertain my 1 year old Grandson when on medium to long car journeys. As he is only 1 yrs old, it has kept him entertained for a short while before he falls sleep. I am hoping eventually when he gets to the stage of asking 'Are we there yet?', the DVD system will take his mind off the journey and keep him entertained. The headrest mount is very well made and is held in place by strong velcro straps. The DVD player attaches to the mount by elasticated straps to each corner of the player which holds it firmly in place. The only problem I found was my DVD player screen tended to close slightly due to the vibration of the car. This was the fault of the DVD player screen being a little loose and not the mount. Overall the mount does what it says it will do. I keep it on the headrest permanently as it is very easy to attach the body of the DVD player to as and when I need to use it. The mount certainly helps to keep a fixed DVD player in place and ultimately entertains the little ones on tedious car journeys.
on December 18, 2015
Great item, was looking for this for a while...as my son got older it was kind of frustrating having to make him hold the player in his lap all the time. This cover works fantastically, fits my headrest perfectly and we have had this for about a year now.
on September 16, 2014
It works great, much better than the one we had that had so many straps it never sat straight and took forever to assemble. I can't believe how easy it was. The grandkids love watching movies when we travel and this works perfect. Thanks - Sue Lyon
on November 16, 2015
Sleek looking and simple to use. All you need to do is velcro the DVD player around the headrest and then slip in your DVD player. It is really that simple and it looks great. The only tiny piece of advice is to keep it so that it is eye level to your child - this gives you the added advantage of being able to easily get your DVD player in and out of the car without having to either readjust the velcro strap to remove it from the DVD player or maneuver it against the ceiling of the car to try to get it out at an odd angle. Excellent, practical product!
on November 15, 2015
This is ridiculously simple to install since it only uses heavy-duty velcro straps. It really is as easy as slipping the DVD player in. There is no need to adjust anything on the mount for a proper screen view and no need to move the headrest. The iPad stays safe and secure inside the mount and goes in and out very easily. I honestly have nothing negative to say about this product. You won't be disappointed!
on December 17, 2015
Great product. The strap attached easily to the front seat of my car. I like that it is very quick to install and take down. Held the DVD player on our 6-hour road trip.In the way to our trip,the player provided us great fun and kid were really happy that they can what what they like in the car. I recommend this product!
on June 18, 2015
We went to Disney..12 hour drive, and popped in our dvd player into this sturdy little strap holder and it worked so well! Very durable and doesn't wiggle around. Stayed in place. We can't wait to use it again on our next trip!
on March 27, 2015
Bought for my sons 7" Sony portable DVZd player and attached to my Lexus. My car has a really tall headrest and I was afraid this item would not fit, but it does and it works great!!!