Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 4, 2014
This fit the Sylvania SDVD7027-C, 7-Inch Portable DVD Player just right. It is stable and strong. A perfect match. And good purchase that even my 2 year old can handle it.
on December 18, 2013
Great product. DVD player slips in and out easy. Plugs go in easy. Fits the car headrest great. I am really happy that it fits higher up because our other one hung down and my 2 yr old would always put his feet on the screen...he can no longer do that with this one. High quality product and great price!
on July 1, 2013
easy to install, worked great with my Philips PD7012/37 7-Inch LCD Dual Screen Portable DVD Player, Black. 1 2 3
on June 15, 2015
We have a 7" Sylvania DVD player for our daughter. It came with a case that was just pointless - I had to rig it up with bungee cords. So I purchased this to replace that case. It works great. It fits in both our Rav4 and our Highlander. The only thing I would change is that this doesn't have any pockets or pouches - so no place to put the remote and cords. Other than that nitpicky thing - it does the job.
on May 19, 2016
This works to hold our 7 inch portable DVD player well. It is on the back of my seat and unfortunately pulls my hair though! Not a big inconvenience but I need to hang a small towel over it on my side so it doesn't pull all my hair out on long car rides!
on May 20, 2015
I bought a bag, portable DVD player set on here and never received that bag. I bought this one, and when I received it, I was a little worried it would be too flimsy, but it's amazing. Fits the DVD player perfectly and it uses Velcro, so I can put it in the back headrest for my rear facing little one!
on November 15, 2015
This was a lifesaver when we decided to drive from Massachusetts to Florida with a toddler. I bought a DVD player to keep her occupied and needed a mount for the backseat since she is rear facing. I did a lot of research to try and find the best and safest one, since I'm not that comfortable with it rear facing. I bought this one and it held the DVD player great and didn't even budge. I didn't keep the DVD player in the entire time of the trip. I would put it in and out of the mount just when she wanted to watch it, but it held up great and she loved it!
on January 3, 2015
This is a must for the portable DVD player if you want to use it in the car. The one that it comes with will guarantee you a boat load of frustration as you get it just right and your toddler then gets HIS foot just right to knock it out of the make shift holder the DVD player comes with. With this guy, you don't have to worry about it. Pop it in, turn it on, forget about it!
on August 1, 2015
This worked perfectly on the headrest and the Sylvania DVD Player I purchased fit like a glove. The only drawback is the player has to be unplugged & removed to replace a DVD, otherwise it works for us!
on December 10, 2014
Fits and works. Sometimes I had to take out the dvd player so I could reach the buttons but since this isn't the same brand as my dvd player I wouldn't say it is a design flaw on the product. Does not bother person sitting in the seat, unless you do not use headphones then they have to hear the video that is playing.