4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised
To be honest, I've gone through more than a few headrest mounts in my kid's lives, and I was prepared for my norm - spend 20 bucks or so, get a mount I would have to jury-rig anyway, and use it 'till it broke (ie, about 6-8 months). When I opened the package, I was surprised at how LITTLE there seemed to be to the mount, and resigned myself to less than 6 months. Until...
Published on September 10, 2011 by Mook

3.0 out of 5 stars Head Rest
The headrest mounts are great for adjustable headrests, They have to be wrapped around a stationary headrest but have worked our okay.
Published 6 months ago by Lori

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
This review is from: TFY Mount-DVD-7 Car Headrest Mount for Swivel and Flip Style 7-Inch Portable DVD Player (Electronics)
Exactly as expected

4.0 out of 5 stars stretchy fabric is great, and the large area of Velcro keeps things ..., July 3, 2014
The wide, stretchy fabric is great, and the large area of Velcro keeps things in place. We used it on our 2000-mile road trip, to keep our toddler from losing her mind ... Getting the DVD player in and out to change the movie was kind of a pain, but I just made the older kids in the back sort it out. ;) Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Had for almost a year now, June 30, 2014
Sandi L Thomas "FitProMommy" (Aventura, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
Works great. Had for almost a year now. Still working!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than our old setup, June 23, 2014
We used to spend 5-10 minutes getting our DVD holder set up before each car trip. This sets up in 30 seconds and the passenger in the front can slip the DVD player in and out while we are driving with little effort. We first bought one of these with our new swivel DVD player and loved it v. our older DVD player holder. Our older DVD player is the flip style and the carrying case is also the holder using two straps that had to be hung from the headrest. It was a pain to set up and one bump from kids legs or even from our head hitting the strap and it would slip down requiring us to pull over and readjust. We tried this with the older version DVD player and although this results in the screen sticking out the top with the body of the DVD player in this holder, it is worth the slight compromise because it is so easy to install and get the DVD player in and out. The fact the flip style DVD screen sticks out above this holder results in our 5 year old's head being slightly tilted up v. the swivel style shown in the picture where the screen is in the holder. It would be a different story for our 2 year old as he is already looking up slightly with it in the holder. So we simply use the swivel DVD in this holder for the 2 year old and the older flip style DVD in this holder for the 5 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love IT, June 19, 2014
Great product for good price. I just wish they connected wirelessly. I would recommend to anyone. It keeps my children entertained for much less that factory installed option.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was just what I was looking for!, June 13, 2014
Altheia Biaterana (Orlando, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
This Item meet all of my expectations. I would buy for this seller again. I holds my flip style 7 inch DVD player very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit perfect, June 11, 2014
My Sylvania 7 inch portable dvd player fit perfectly into this and it stays on the back of the seat nice and secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars holds up great, June 7, 2014
I have a Honda Accord and raps around the head rest very good, open on the sides so u can get to the buttons, u can slide dvd in and out easy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well!, June 4, 2014
We purchased this for a road trip last Fall. Works very well with a Sylvania 7" Portable DVD player. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, June 3, 2014
Made a long road trip so much easier with a toddler. He would have been bored in a couple of hours for sure on a 12 hour ride.

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›