4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised
To be honest, I've gone through more than a few headrest mounts in my kid's lives, and I was prepared for my norm - spend 20 bucks or so, get a mount I would have to jury-rig anyway, and use it 'till it broke (ie, about 6-8 months). When I opened the package, I was surprised at how LITTLE there seemed to be to the mount, and resigned myself to less than 6 months. Until...
Published on September 10, 2011 by Mook

3.0 out of 5 stars Head Rest
The headrest mounts are great for adjustable headrests, They have to be wrapped around a stationary headrest but have worked our okay.
Published 10 months ago by Lori

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So for like $60 each, November 19, 2014
This review is from: TFY Mount-DVD-7 Car Headrest Mount for Swivel and Flip Style 7-Inch Portable DVD Player (Electronics)
These work well and as expected. Bought a minivan and the wife wanted built in navigation, and I thought the built in media player was the right call for our 4 kids. Predictably, she won. But she was right, because we bought a couple portable DVD players (from Amazon - Sylvania SDVD7027 7-inch) and used these for the headrests. So for like $60 each, we have 2 DVD players. This means the younger 2 kids can watch one movie in the second row, and the older 2 can watch another movie in the second row. Roadtrips work now. Also, I learned from a friend who has the built in media player that it uses the cars speakers. So mom and dad can't listen to the radio or their own music. Anyway, with these (good quality) mounts, 2 pretty cheap DVD players, everyone in our 6 person family is happy on the road trip, including mom and dad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for children who are still rear facing, December 18, 2014
This headrest mount works great! We bought this along with a portable DVD player for a ten hour drive with our two year old. He is still rear facing so I wasn't sure if it would still work, but it does! It was the easiest trip we have ever done since becoming a family of three all thanks to this mount! My son could kick the DVD player, but at his age we were able to reason with him to not kick it. For younger babies, I would recommend just taking off their shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 3, 2013
This product is much better than I anticipated. I thought it would be pretty flimsy and not hold up but it's better than a previous DVD holder we purchased! Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Had for almost a year now, June 30, 2014
Sandi L Thomas "FitProMommy" (Aventura, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
Works great. Had for almost a year now. Still working!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
grand daughter liked it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Exactly as expected

4.0 out of 5 stars Love IT, June 19, 2014
Great product for good price. I just wish they connected wirelessly. I would recommend to anyone. It keeps my children entertained for much less that factory installed option.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was just what I was looking for!, June 13, 2014
Altheia Biaterana (Orlando, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
This Item meet all of my expectations. I would buy for this seller again. I holds my flip style 7 inch DVD player very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit perfect, June 11, 2014
My Sylvania 7 inch portable dvd player fit perfectly into this and it stays on the back of the seat nice and secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars holds up great, June 7, 2014
I have a Honda Accord and raps around the head rest very good, open on the sides so u can get to the buttons, u can slide dvd in and out easy

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›