5.0 out of 5 stars THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS
Published 3 months ago by GEO49

2.0 out of 5 stars a few glitches
Had trouble with audio on couple of discs. Using it for a class im teaching so had to press on.
Published 4 months ago by Sandra F. Matson

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS, June 14, 2014
This review is from: THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS Audiobook:By By John Boyne:The Boy in the Striped Pajamas [Audiobook, Unabridged] (Author), Michael Maloney (Reader) (Audio CD)
I loved the book, seen the movie as well, quite heart wrenching. I can't fathom how humans are so cruel. Speaking of karma coming back and biting you in the rear. The Commandant got just desserts. I felt really bad for the little boys, they were innocent children. But that starched jerk really found out what his actions caused to feel in his own flesh, How many innocent people had the same feelings, fears and everything that went along with the cruelty they endured.

2.0 out of 5 stars a few glitches, April 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS SELLER SELLS THE VERY BEST AUDIOBOOKS IN TOWN., November 14, 2013
THIS AUDIOBOOK IS THE GREAT. I'M ON THE FREEWAY FOR AN HOUR TO WORK AND THEN AGAIN GOING HOME, SO I REALLY ENJOY LISTENING TO A "WONDERFUL STORY". A FEW WEEK LATER I SEEN THE MOVIE ON NEXFLIX, YOU BE SURPRISE WHAT A DIFFERENT THEIR WAS. I WAS GLAD TO HAVE ENJOYED THE AUDIOBOOK FIRST. THE BEST A+SELLER. THANK YOU

Rate and Discover Movies