Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on September 10, 2005
This book explains in easy terms why cancer is about always
not as a result of genetics but the result of the way we are
& have been living life in our bodies in our environment.
In the Complete Cancer Cleanse, you will learn tons of facts
about how to get well once again if fighting cancer that your
doctors don't know about. You will discover all sorts of things
that can cause cancer to you that you did not know about & it's
not just food but much, much more! You can learn how to detoxify
your body with dietetic programs of cleansing your liver, colon,
lymph nodes, skin, kidneys, & more. Learn which toothpastes,
shampoos, soaps, cosmetics, jewelry that you do not want to use
& others you will want to use as they are cancer friendly.
This book is just as SIGNIFICANT if you DO NOT HAVE CANCER as
it is for those of us who do, so it will inspire you to not
ever get CANCER in the first place as I unfortunately have due
to my past lifestyle choices. Cancer is almost always preventable & it is up to you to not get ill in life! Isn't
that WORTH it if you cherish living your single precious life!
33 comments|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2007
Since my diagnosis in 2005 (Stage IV), I've read many books and articles on cancer. The Complete Cnacer Cleanse... covers the whole body, not just one aspect of living. Your oncologist (in most cases) treats the visible cancer rather than the entire body. The suggestions in this book do not take place of the doctor, just add aspects of self-care that will assist in making the whole body more able to fight cancer or other diseases. An unhealthy body cannot fight the ravages of disease while a healthy body cannot only fight the disease but keep it from coming back. This is a book for everyone. You will read and re-read it.
22 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2009
After being diagnosed with breast cancer I was looking for new options. Chemotherapy and radiation were not something I wanted to do to my body. I wanted to make it healthier, not weaken it. This book gave me the courage to embrace new options and ideas about healing. Its been 2 years now and I am healthy and happy.
22 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon December 6, 2008
I purchased this book over a year ago in Canada. I have been reading/studying it ever since. As a nurse practitioner in pediatrics and a registered nurse with Intensive Care background (of 20+ years), I have hypothesized for over a decade that toxins built up in our systems manifest in numerous ailments that are "treated" ineffectively by our current methods of healthcare/medicine in America.

This book is not about cleansing as a fad, it is about detoxifying your body and then decreasing the number of toxins you allow in based on great information, truth, and common sense.

At the very least, evaluate where your body is by following the steps in determining if you are currently acidic, basic or whatever (see book instructions.) Normal blood pH is 7.35-7.45. According to the authors, people with cancer tend to be acidic. (I have not verified this yet, but will do so soon.) This acidic environment if not normal.

Bottom line, this book is well worth your investment in preventing some of the ailments (immune system problems, gastric problems, etc.) from which many people over 40 are suffering.
on February 23, 2006
This book is full of the best nutritional information that everyone should learn. I had to read it twice. I did not have cancer, but this book helped me tremendously with many various aliments.
on December 12, 2013
A neighbor had stage 4 cancer and was assigned hospice. she used this book - the method can be time-consuming- and beat the cancer. I bought one for myself and have given away two to cancer patients.
on October 27, 2008
This book is invaluable to anyone who doesn't live a 100% health- conscious life. I've lost 27 lbs. in two months doing this cleanse, and I haven't even followed it to the absolute letter. Using Sonne's #7 and Nature's Secret Super Cleanse products while following the basic eating guidelines in this book has yielded wonderful results for me in a short amount of time. I suffer with fibromyalgia, but so did one of the authors of this book. She was able to get her health back, so I have that hope now as well.
on June 23, 2011
My dad died of a liver tumor. Up until now, we never found out whether that tumor was cancer because he was afraid of the orthodox's way of testing if a person has cancer or not. He was also afraid that he might go through chemotherapy if he found out that it was cancer. Even after he died, my siblings and I would always find for explanation or preventive measures so any of us will no longer get cancer or at the very least will have a wider options in case one of us inherited his disease.

I found this book very helpful. There are so many ideas and explanations that was able to answer almost most of my questions regarding the existence of Cancer in our society. This book also gave me insights on what should be done to a person with Cancer and preventive measures to fight it.

We try our best to follow it, but IT WAS HARDER THAT WE THOUGHT. But of course, we have to try and try until we succeed and carry on a lifestyle that this book has discussed.

I can not stop crying when the man in this book told his story about the way he fought cancer. I can still remember how similar his family's lifestyle was with my family.

I hope those who have diseases whether it is cancer or diabetes or just needs to be cleansed can read this book. It has so much information that you will be thankful the author was able to discover them.
on February 20, 2011
I just purchased this book after learning that my husbands Uncle has AML (acute leukemia).

One of the authors of the book was diagnosed with the same illness. He was told by his doctors he had 30 days to live and that was 20 years ago and he is still alive today.

The book has some valuable information and I have started taking heed to some of it my self.
I read this book aloud to my husband and his uncle and I feel it is comforting to them and gives them both hope. With hope and believe any thing is possible and I am grateful for this book, it's information and inspiration during this difficult time for me and my family.
on October 8, 2011
The Complete Cancer Cleanse is a book full of information to educate people about the benefits of natural ways to treat cancer. The author Cherie Calbom teaches about the ways to incorporate diet and juicing together with cleanses for all parts of the body to create a balanced body where cancer cannot survive.
There is a true life story of a cancer survivor and also the emotional issues that may affect cancer sufferers are dealt with.