Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: THE EROTIC WRITER: FIFTY SHADES NASTIER
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2013
I thought the book was really well played. I was not worried about any type of errors because i looked passed that as i was feeling that i'm watching whats going right in front of my own very eyes. Great Book Burt!
on September 30, 2013
This was a very interesting story, about an author and his conscious and his erotic thoughts and how they play out when he types them on his computer. What's interesting is the author and his thoughts have a verbal battle, that is super hot. Read this story because you will definitely laugh and cum a lot.
on March 6, 2013
I very much enjoyed this short little story. The premise was fun and the sex very HOT! I'd like to read more about Maverick's muse.
on January 25, 2013
It was an okay short story to me. However, there are some grammatical errors; that doesn't make any sense at all.
on March 22, 2013
This book left on memories. So I would say that it was neither good or bad or I would remember something.
on December 11, 2012
I loved the anal sex scene... I just need a little more detail on it, but it was graphic enough to *tingle*
on January 19, 2014
looks like a winner but falls flat for me. just not what I expected with all the hupla about fifty shades of grey. which I did not read
on September 19, 2013
even though it was a sample it wasn't nasty enough for me. it didn't catch my erotic attention well enough to buy the book.
on August 10, 2015
Did not get the entire book so what can I evaluate
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2013
This writer is a little off the chart. This really made no sense to me. No real storyline and No romance.