Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 4, 2013 8:38:27 PM PDT
Does this set include DVD and BLURAY and DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.

I need both the Blu ray and the DVD.

Thanks,
Katrina

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 7:37:03 PM PDT
M. Steele says:
I can't believe this movie has NO special features, such as a gag reel. Do ANY of the editions out there have them? I just bought the Widescreen version, and was really angry about there being nothing "behind the scenes," especially with these two!

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 5:43:22 PM PDT
Amazon User says:
Thanks for the heads up! That's really disappointing, but I'm confused because I just read a review of The Heat on High-Def Digest, and it reviews a bunch of the bonus features. Were you watching the DVD version? Or does the Amazon version of the Blu-ray just happen to be cut down?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2013 10:32:42 PM PDT
M. Steele says:
I bought mine at Wal-Mart for $14.96. They had 3 different versions. I read the backs of all of them, and none of them had any special features listed, but I thought they just didn't want to use the room or something!! I am assuming there HAS to be a version with special features, though, especially, as I said, we these two in it! I'll have to go to High-Def Digest, and see what version they were reviewing. Mine was just the widescreen version, by the way. If you find out anything, let me know, and I'll do the same! Thank you!

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 12:30:01 PM PST
Jazz1152 says:
Sometimes Walmart sells bare bones movies to keep the price down.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2013 12:31:31 PM PST
Jazz1152 says:
Yes, Tghe DVD/Blu-ray combo include the iTunes and UltraViolet digital copies.

Posted on Nov 24, 2013 4:27:21 AM PST
Ryan says:
The Heat Blu-ray Bonus Features (from press release)

Deleted, Alternate & Extended Scenes Mullins Family Fun How THE HEAT Was Made Police Brutality Let's Get Physical Acting Master Class Supporting Cast Cavalcade Over And Out Easter Eggs Hilarious Audio Commentaries Featuring Melissa McCarthy, Director Paul Feig, the Original Mystery Science Theater 3000 Guys, and The Mullins Family

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2013 9:23:11 PM PST
M. Steele says:
Ryan, will this play on a DVD that's not Blu-Ray? I think the "combo" pack has a regular DVD in it or something, but was told the extras aren't on it. Can you help me on this? Thank you so much.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Sep 4, 2013
Latest post:  Nov 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Heat (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
The Heat (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) by Sandra Bullock (Blu-ray - 2013)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (3,901)