5.0 out of 5 stars Public Demand ---- Fran Fine!!!
Published on April 30, 2009 by Jaqd

2.0 out of 5 stars Hurry up and wait!
What is the problem with a release date? Is it Sony or Ms Drescher? I check alomost every week and am frankly getting tired of waiting. It is ridiculous to see shows released that are still on the air or they flopped when they were on air, but a class show is in limbo.
Someone needs to look out for the fans!!
I think we got our answer on the wait. The Nanny...
Published on July 15, 2010 by Sharon Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Public Demand ---- Fran Fine!!!, April 30, 2009
Jaqd (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: THE NANNY - COMPLETE SEASON 4 (DVD)
I, like all the other loyal Fran Fine fans, have been patiently waiting to spend our hard earned money on a product that helps us on a deeper level than you think. We are stressed to the hilt most days of our lives, and all we are asking for are the rest of "The Nanny" seasons 4,5 and 6 so that we can forget about our troubles, relax, enjoy, and laugh like crazy! What is the hold-up?? And couldn't you at least give us a crumb...something to let us know when they will be released?

5.0 out of 5 stars The Final Nanny Seasons.... The real problem..., February 24, 2010
This review is from: THE NANNY - COMPLETE SEASON 4 (DVD)
The reason there is such a delay for the release of the nanny dvd's is all the "special" actors/actresses that are on the final 3 dvds have to sign off on them first.

contract negotiations drag on forever because the "special" people want to get as much as they can monetarily. Sony cannot release the dvd's until ALL the contracts have been negotiated and signed off on.

...and if any "actors/Actresses" have died since the show aired, then the attorneys for those people try to get monies for their estates.

..and we all know how long that crap will take...

So i say, be patient, and watch Big Bang Theory, or family guy or whatever else good is out there until they get around to releasing the DVD's (and this is the same reason Sony stopped releasing other shows, they cant get the contracts ok'd)

hope this helps,

Wildcatman

5.0 out of 5 stars Oy! We're getting old here!, July 13, 2007
This review is from: THE NANNY - COMPLETE SEASON 4 (DVD)
My family loves The Nanny, and we check weekly for Season 3 and 4 (whose covers have been online forever). With other things being released, I can't believe that Sony is keeping us waiting so long when clearly the plan is to release them. We thought - "Okay, they're waiting for Fall (last year)", then, "Okay, they're waiting for Christmas," then, "Okay, they're waiting for summer". . . .Okay, we've been wrong! We give up! So when, already?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five more years???, December 26, 2009
This review is from: The Nanny: Season 4 (DVD)
Wow, we can finally sign up to be "alerted" when Season Four of The Nanny is going to be released. That doesn't mean there's a release date. If there were, we could pre-order it. Since it's taken Sony FIVE YEARS just to release the first half of the series, there's not much reason to hope they're going to release the rest of the seasons with any speed. However, you can also sign up to be alerted for Seasons Five and Six now. (You can also sign up for Blu-Ray releases--like THAT'S going to happen.)

Hurry up and release the rest of the seasons, Sony! We're all aging here!! Fran didn't have to wait this long for Mr. Sheffield!

5.0 out of 5 stars and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting..., December 6, 2007
This review is from: THE NANNY - COMPLETE SEASON 4 (DVD)
What's going on? Are they going to let us wait forever? I too, am a little disappointed, I wish I already had all the seasons. SONY PLEASE, DON'T KEEP US WAITING ANY LONGER!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Please, Fran, release the entire box!!, March 16, 2010
This review is from: The Nanny: Season 4 (DVD)
We are so dependent now on Nickelodeon, which by the way is so disrespectful with The Nanny's fans.
They do not bother repeating the same episode two days in a row! I'm sure Sony does not release the entire
season because of the cast's restrictions. Most of them must still make money with syndication. Anyway, either the actors or Sony could be more considerate with fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE NANNY - COMPLETE 6 SEASONS., May 21, 2009
J. VICTOR COHEN "elgrandemovies" (MIAMI, FLORIDA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: THE NANNY - COMPLETE SEASON 4 (DVD)
Managed to buy recently Season 3: excellent like the two previous sets. Waiting, like others, for season 4. Entered my computer and found 3 different places which are selling ALL 6 SEASONS in 4 cases, advertising them as 146 Episodes on 13 dvd discs plus THE NANNY REUNION as a bonus.
However, I have a strong suspicion that these are burnt copies, or asian imports. Is there any reason why SONY is not offering all six sets so customers interested in them can purchase them legally? Practically all TV Comedies have come out with all separate COMPLETE Seasons, making them available to all collectors. Shame on SONY for holding back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nanny Fan, October 11, 2009
D. Bent (Alta Loma, Calif.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nanny: Season 4 (DVD)
Now all we have to do is wait for another three years for Sony Pictures to release season four. I just hope they release it in 2010 sometime. Let's hope that they don't keep The Nanny fan's waiting and release the rest of the series in time and not take to the end of the world to release them. But I doubt it. the way they are coming out so slowing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alright Already!, July 19, 2009
This review is from: THE NANNY - COMPLETE SEASON 4 (DVD)
Enough time has passed. Sony should step up and release seasons 4 - 6 of The Nanny (and season 2 of HCTB). I am anxiously waiting to buy them all! I agree with another reviewer, The Nanny is a great stress reliever and a source of timeless enjoyment for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm slowly morphing into Yetta as I await the release of seasons 4, 5 and 6., August 14, 2009
Amma (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: THE NANNY - COMPLETE SEASON 4 (DVD)
Enough already Sony!!! How long do we have to wait? 5 years???? Quit pulling a Mr Sheffield on us devoted fans. We want the rest of the seasons, no we need them, we have to have them. This is a great show. I recently purchased seasons 1, 2 and 3 and have not stopped watching it. I've forgotten just how hilarious The Nanny is. So how bout it? Can we have the next three seasons please.

THE NANNY - COMPLETE SEASON 4