Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 25, 2009
I too have been waiting and waiting for The Nanny and for Sony to release the rest of the seasons. This is one of the best sitcoms aside from Frazer that I truly enjoy. SONY please release the rest of the series. There are many of us that enjoy her. For those that wanted to know about ordering the episodes from somewhere else (they are located in Canada), I personally ordered what they claimed to be 13 disks with all the episodes. When they came I recieved 17 disks, many were duplicates of disks, seasons missing AND they were copied off the TV Land television station with poor resolution. When contacting them, in their defense, they did give me a credit for those episodes that were missing, but could not replace them for the correct episodes. I just wish that SONY would get their act together so we don't have to resort paying good money to another company in another country to recieve junk. Sony would have profited 10 fold if they had just put them out there for us to purchase.
on January 4, 2008
Please get season's 3 & 4. I Love "The Nanny" and they don't show it on reruns very much anymore. Just PLEASE get them for us!!
I would be very thankful!
on December 29, 2012
It has been several years since the release of season's 1 thru 3. What is the hold up on the rest? I do know that sometimes past cast members will not sign off. I really hope this is not it. The fan's are the one's who kept in on TV and we demand that you bring the other season's out!!!
on October 23, 2012
From the words of a true concerned fan this show has my deepest condolances. What has happened to Sony pictures? They used to be such a great company for releasing great tv shows like this. "All in the Family" (which Shout! Factory already finished), "The Jeffersons", "Archie Bunker's Place", "Maude", and this one. Show's like them and this is just dying off. But I write and speak out to anyone who gives the slightest bit of care and ask this: "Can we make a differenc"? Answer: "YES we can!!!" Since Sony Pictures is apparently dumping great classic tv shows like this to the curve let us now reach out to "Shout! Factory" who has been the savior of most of Sony's "abbandon" tv shows. "Fantasy Island", "All in the Family", "Diff'rent Strkes", etc. Shout! if you are reading this by any chance let me just say that I speak for all of us when I tell you do not give up on any of the shows you have been releasing plus give "The Nanny" a chance to be saved by your grace. Thank you.
on October 29, 2013
Surely it can't be true that SONY has to wait years, no decades to have all the "special guest stars" who were on seasons 4, 5 and 6 of the Nanny to agree to the release of the final THREE seasons. By the time they do the true fans will have either given up or DIED!

Get a move on SONY!
on September 21, 2013
It would seem if the actor/actress take the job to begin with, that should constitute as "signing off" on the release of the DVD!! It is ridiculous to be holding out like this. Personally, I love the Nanny!! No matter how bad the day I have is, it will always make me laugh.
on June 22, 2014
When, oh when, will the powers that be, see fit to release this show so that we, the fans can purchase it and add it to our DVD libraries? By the time this show makes it's way out, many people will have lost interest. Though, I don't count myself in with anyone who would pass up the chance of purchasing copies of a show that brought so much joy to our hum~drum lives.

Please! Release it, already!
on December 15, 2007
Wow! Like everyone else, I am waiting too. I just wonder why Sony chooses to tease us with artwork, but no product. Is it for legal reasons? Are they trying to get releases from guest stars? Are some guest stars holding up the process? Can hardly wait...as we all know this is an awesome series, now way overdue on DVD.
on July 21, 2013
The sad story is that one can view the complete 6 seasons abroad and they are not pirated copies either. I was introduced to "The Nanny" when on vacation. I do not watch weekly TV, series or otherwise, but being on vacation the family we stayed with introduced us to "The Nanny" (the whole 6 seasons). Because the series is available abroad, I am not so sure of the comments of some reviewers in reference to securing the publishing rights holds true. I tried to buy it here in the US but could only get the first three seasons. So, I'm going to pick it up when I next go abroad: I asked my friends to buy the series for me. One thing, though, is that the dialogs were not in English (meanwhile I am on the waiting list here at Amazon for season four). My rating, though, goes to what I've watched so far.
on August 3, 2011
They really let us Fans wait and wait and wait. I wrote directly to several persons at sony by email that they should say me when the next seasons are availaible, or why it need so long to release this seasons. NO ANSWERS!! This is really very nice dealing with the fans. We are the people who watch their soaps and by the DVD's and the reaction of sony is ZERO. Shame on you Sony. But please hurry up and release the rest of Nanny. Please!!!!