‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 6, 2013
Althea Hartsfield (Mt Pleasant, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: THE SHACK Audio CD: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity [Audiobook, CD, Unabridged] (The Shack Audiobook) (Audio CD)
I was given a copy of this book for Christmas when it first came out. I cannot tell you how many times I've read the book itself. Then, I got a copy of the Audio version. I've listened to Roger Mueller tell this story now for about the 10th time. Every time I go on any trip of any length, I listen to The Shack. William P. Young gives you a perspective on God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that will open a new way of even thinking about the Trinity. Once you get started, you won't put it down or turn it off. Every Christian should have this in their library. Think of Della Reese as you hear the words of Papa.

5.0 out of 5 stars The audio edition is great! I listen to it in the car, August 20, 2014
The audio edition is great! I listen to it in the car, and also at home when I need quiet time. Must keep a open mind....because everyone interprets the book differently and by listening to the audio, it really brings out the characters and understanding!!!! BEFORE listening to the book.....listen to the interview by the author....on why he wrote the book!!!! Makes a very big difference!!!! This book can be life changing!!!! I LOVED IT! So happy I got the audio!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the best book ever, August 19, 2014
Absolutely the best book ever!!! I have a hard time with my attention span while reading. So this audio helped me with that. I listen to this amazing story as I drove around in my car. When I get discouraged I just listen to the story again. This story has truly helped rebuild my faith in "Papa" our heavenly father... I love this audio book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to listen again., July 6, 2014
Loved it! Made me think about a lot of topics from many different perspectives. Worth every cent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reader puts his heart into it!, March 19, 2014
Does a good job with the book. When you just don't have the time to read (driving your car, etc.) - the audio version is a good way to go! You can also listen, re-listen, and again - to completely get the take on what the author means. Enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars praise for The Shack, February 18, 2014
The Shack simulates your thinking about the awesomeness of God's love. The Shack also challenges many of our assumptions we make about God and important it is to release them in order to have a greater appreciation for God's work in our lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great, January 16, 2014
With my busy schedule an audio book was an amazing option. The book itself has a great message, I was able to capture the essence of the river through the narrator.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, March 5, 2014
This was a gift for my daughter after the death of my son. She travels a lot and listened to it while driving. It helped her a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars POWERFUL, December 21, 2013
I have listened to The Shack several times and read the book numerous times and each learned something new about my own journey of spirituality. This is a book of a lifetime. I recommend this book to anyone who wants a realistic view of spirituality and to get away from the restrictions of "religion" and its judgments and shame. I fired the old God of my religion and created a more loving and accepting God. What a freedom!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book dealing with loss, December 2, 2013
I got this book for my boyfriend after several friends recommended it. He absolutely loved it! I ended up getting the paperback version for myself just because of how amazing he said it was. Great book for anyone dealing with loss.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›